What's Your Mood? V2.

Mood: Happy

I get a long weekend this weekend because I applied for the Monday off because it's my 21st. =D

Can't wait to get my pressies. XD

This weekend is going to be awesome!

Tomorrow night I'm going out with family to dinner and then afterwards me and Steve are going to the pub with some workmates.

Then on Sunday we are going to our mates for a BBQ and then on Monday I am going shopping with mum!

Happy early birthday.

I'm actually in a pretty decent mood today. Monday I start college, so I get to focus on that instead of the insane heat and utter boredom that I suffered during the summer break.

Mood: Great

Reason: Had such an awesome week. Dave came down Monday to Wednesday, we watched DVD's went on that wheel thingy in Manchester, COOKED (haha) had the hangover of doom, went to watch the Hangover (with a horrendous hangover I add) and he beat me on that dance mat thingy in the arcade, how rude AND air hockey. I thrashed his arse on Mario Kart though1 And Golf and Bowling on the Wii :ryan:

Went to see U2 thursday night. It was amazing. I just sang along jumpoing around liek a twat start to finish, rinsed the batteries in my camera AND my pohone then we got stuck in a bastard carpark for 2 hours. Ive never been so knackered in my LIFE. I just crawled in, grabbed a rice crispie cake and slunk off to bed

Nothing much was done yesterday, I was far too monged out, I just sat on me arse and played Breath of Fire 4. Got Clare and her friend coming round tomnight. Shes bringing me the dress I bought online last time she was round when we decided to do internet shopping pissed up hahaha

So all in all. I'm in a fabulous mood. Next week is going to be so boring in compariosn 8F

OWAIT, Im off down manchester next Saturday night

Ok, so next week will be godd too, the week after shall be boring instead xD

Mood: Goofy

Reason: I don't know why my mood is like that today...XD

Mood: Feeling accomplished.

Reason: Managed to conquer various programming issues today. xD

Mood: Not so good. Well I am not that great cause I am at my cousins house and I am sleeping here aswell. Oh well as long I have my laptop its great I guess. At least I can stay here on FFF XDDDD

Mood: Tired

I am awake at 7:30 am. It's hard to sleep in when 5 days every week you're forced to get up at that time. XD

Went out to dinner with the family last night for my 21st. I'm really 21 on Monday, but we were only a couple of days early. XD

I got the most gorgeous gold bracelet that I picked out. XD It was a petite looking belcher bracelet with a few Cubic Zerconia throughout.

Now to get my ring from Steve on Monday. XD

Mood: Pissed off

Reason: My external hard drive is being a dickhead. The power supply is broken. So even though it isn't that big of a problem, it is still annoying because I won't have a chance to buy a new one till the end of the week. Why is this so annoying you ask? I keep all of my stuff on that thing, so now I have nothing to do. -__-

Mood: Extremely tired

I had a good day out with mum today. We went to a sushi train restaurant and then mum bought me one of those ab rollers to do sit ups with.

It was like 38 degrees today and I think I have sunstroke, which is why I feel so tired.

But it was still a good day. I spoke to my grandparents tonight as well. They gave me the best pressies. XD

Mood: pissed off. Well I am pissed off because I cant beat score attack On Blazblue Calamity Trigger. No matter how hard I try I always lose on Unlimited Ragna the final boss. Also Its pretty freaking annoying because once you lose you have to start over from stage 1. Oh well Ill take a break and see if I can do it another day.

Mood: Happy

I had a good day today. It felt weird to be back at work but the day went okay.

I had party food put out for me too. XD

I got out some DVD's to watch tonight and my friend just messaged me on facebook, asking if me and Steve would like to go on a cruise with them in November!

I'm so excited. We were going to go in January, but this is perfect! Hopefully we'll be able to get time off work for it.

Mood:Happy. I am Happy because I am now A Veteran Here on Final Fantasy Forums. But you only get a little silver star and a visit to the vet lounge which is kinda dead :gasp: Anyways who cares :awesome:

Mood: Tired and Hyper

No idea why I feel so tired... Possibly because I didn't take a zopiclone last night. xD As for hyper... I've been singing along to Globus, Fuel (old, with Brett) and Disturbed all day... Always gets me going. :P

Mood - Good.

I've had a great day so far. Driving lesson went well, and I had a nice drive out with my mum too, pretty sure I'll be able to pass my test next month :yay: Also, despite accidentally downloading Worms PS3, I'm having loads of fun with it. I love fighting random people online, even though I've lost more times than I've won xD

Mood: Eh

Over work at the moment.

I want a holiday.

I love my job, but I hate my manager. He just upsets everyone and doesn't do shit all when he's actually at work.

Effing bludger.

Anyway my brother is apparently coming around soon. He just got his license and therefore must drive everywhere. <_<

Mood: Confused, undecided and kinda miffed

Reason: WHY THE FUCK DOES READING FESTIVAL ALWAYS HAVE TO BE THE WEEKEND OF MY BDAY!!! It's my 21st soon and nobody is really about or have moneys to do something relativity nice on the night off that I've got for it. Fair enough I should of planned shit in advance since the Amsterdam plan went tits up but still.

I'm also going back to College this year and fear that I may not be able to claim any sort of financial support, which is going to be a must as I'll have to cut down to part-time hours at work and there is no way I can make any ends meet on that shit. Could always keep all my shifts but would mean I'll be running on about 2-4 hours of sleep a day. Is it going to be worth it at the end of it all? is there even any point to me going back? and how the fuck am I going to manage??? Do what your parants say kiddies, do your education shit as early as possible.

Stressed.

Whoever said teenagers don't understand stress or can't be stressed needs to go back in time. School is the most stressful part of my life right now. I have this great fear of failing in life. School is pretty much the only thing that'll get me through (or to) my future. I'm not going to say why things are so stressful for me right now, but just letting my mood out is really all I needed. I'm feeling slightly better already.

Mood: bleh

Reason: Not feeling all that well today -__- I blame Clare, although over eating the past couple of days didnt help all that much, I ate liek a pig, so Im bnloated, got a cold and have belly ache. Oh the joys
I also broke my camera. Don't try to fix things you have no idea what yuou're doing. I just made it worse. I have ordered a new one and dyg an ancient old camera out of a drawer for the time being -__-

Mood: Lagggg. This site is fucking lagging with that spam brawl holy shit I just clicked on any thread and it did not even move. Also I get these annoying white screens sometimes. It takes like 10 mins to get back on here! Fuck the lagggg

Back