What's Your Mood? V2.

Mood: Not bad

Reason: I'm still sick, but my mid-semester break starts next week so it will take a load of pressure off. I've pretty much finished my essay which was giving me hell last week and I've made some real progress in my other assignment. Once I've got through that I will be in the clear for a good 5-6 weeks.

Mood: Sick

Reason: I've been ill with a cold for a while, this being my second day. I've been blowing my nose and sneezing non-stop, although my sore throat seems a lot better today. Haven't been this ill for quite a while and it's awkward, considering I'm usually very healthy most of the time. xD

Mood: Good

reason: Still ill but meh, it's only a sniffle ¬_¬ Went to meet an old school friend today, not seen her for like, 12 years so that was a good catch up, got abit of shopping done and had to power walk to get to school intime, i thought I was DYING time I arrived, I fucking made it on time though!! just...

Mood - All over the place.

Tonight's been eventful, to say the least. I've experienced a full spectrum of emotions, disappointed, happy, sad, upbeat, angry...it's been a unique day. It's a shame too much of it was angry and disappointed, but the rest of it's been pretty fun.

I love how little I'm in college these days. I just have History and Law tomorrow, and that's me done till Monday. Wonderful :yay:

Mood: Shite :jtc:

Reason: Tonight has been far from good. Had someone giving me grief which has left me in a very... Destructive mood. And been considering future events, which look far from good. So ya, far from fantastic right now. With all the previous shit piling on I have more than a few apologies i'm waiting on since I was nothing short of civil >_>

Mood - Blah!

I'm finally getting over being sick but unfortunately that means I'm coughing away... I sound like a dying horse. D; Aside from that, I just got done talking with my old manager. He's a funny Korean guy. I miss him a bunch. It makes me wish that the company didn't move overseas.

Mood: Bit icky

Don't feel the best at the moment. Worked from 8am till 5:30 tonight.

Have a massive headache and sore tummy.

I'm getting both my tragus's pierced on Saturday morning! Can't wait. I decided that I just have to do it or I won't stop thinking about it.

Paid off my furniture today too! So happy. =D

Mood: Happy. Well the shit part is that im leaving in 25 mins and the good part is I have tomorrow off! Yay :awesome: Im probably going to sleep and start my media assignment. :gasp: It will be easy hopefully!!

Mood: Dazed and confused

Reason: Heads abit up my arse today, not feeling very well still and it's just making me feel abit dazed, I slept really well last night, so I'm annoyed that I still dont feel very well, and I woke up with a shockingheadache, so I ate yet m,ore anadins, I swear Im going to have an addiction to them soon, im living off them recently. Finished my antibiotics today so normal drinking activities should resume this weekend, no doubt makign myself even more ill ololol anyway X_X

Mood: Happy!

It's finally the weekend!

I'm gonna see if we want take away tonight or something outta the freezer. I'm so hungry and Steve's not due home for another hour and a half or so yet.

Don't know what to do. >_<

Maybe I should heat up some party pies.

They might keep me going. =D

Mood: Sated

Been pretty fucking miserable these past few days due to certain events. Not to mention my period has been going on four days longer than it usually does and it's incredibly painful. It's finally easing off a little but I just want it to go away.

Had a pretty eventful few days. Started properly at college on Wednesday. Already have an asston of Math homework. And then had to sit in an overally warm, over crowded room for psychology yesterday. That was fun... not.

But at least I don't have to go back until next wednesday... though maybe I should make a start on my homework. XD

Also been sick with a blinding headache and the onset of a cold. It better be just a cold and not the flu. -_-

Things that were making me miserable have been worked out so I'm feeling better about that.

So in all, after feeling miserable for the last three days, I'm feeling pretty sated.

could murder a cup of tea though. ¬.¬

Mood: Tired, sore, and excited.

Reason: Didn't sleep so well... :gonk: Barely an hour at most. >_< I'm restless though when I lay down, which is messed up, 'cause the same thing happened last night. Oh well... Tempted to throw a pizza in the oven... >.>

Sore, I dunno... Muscles feel all achey. I don't know what I did. Everything hurts! :sad2:

Excited, finished my Polaris -JimmyEatWorld- cover. :yay: Done both the guitar, lead vocals, and harmonizing. :D I'm proud even though it sounds shit. Also getting my tattoo soon!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33

Mood: Bored to death. It is my day off but there is literally almost nothing to do. Im just on my bed browsing the forums which seem to be boring today. IDK what to do. 4 days till ODST now. Also TGS 2009 is coming <33 Maybe ill play xbox :hmmm:

Mood - Exhausted.

I totally haven't had enough sleep for these past few days, I've been up till gone 3am dealing with emotional people and being involved in some pretty deep conversations. I just need a good nights rest though. ^^

I'm glad I passed my theory test today :gonk: I'm about 2-3 weeks away from taking my practical, so I'm all excited about that :yay:

Mood: Sick

Reason: So everyone's ill. Sue me. I've had this damn cold since Tuesday and I could be losing my voice at this rate. It's bad, especially since I've got to move into my uni room tomorrow. And my health's not improving due to recent events, have had to deal with some emotional problems and such, too.

Mood: Semi-Decent.

Had a fair talk with my buddy. <3 Thank you.

Just been having a rough day, felt like complete shit. >.< Peed more tears from my eyes than the weather did here today. How pathetic. -_-

Either way...

Of to chatter on MSN. <3

Mood: Pretty good

I've been sick for about a week now, and I'm just starting to get better now, so that's lovely! I can finally talk normally :yay: Gran's just brought home food as well, and there's tea again, so very happy about that :awesome:

It's warm outside too, that always makes me happy. So all in all, pretty good mood today.

Oh and I'm not babysitting for once :yay:

Mood: Happy and in Pain XD

I just got both of my Tragus's peirced and whoever said they don't hurt are effing liars! :gasp:

I got them both done and out of the way because I knew I wouldn't go back if I didn't. XD

They are really throbbing now. How will I sleep tonight! =0

Back