What was your Final Battle party?

I think I did use all of the characters at some point, but the majority of the battle was Auron, Lulu and I would often swap between Tidus and Yuna.

Mine was: Tidus, Yuna and Auron

Tidus: Main character. Becomes one of the most reliable and powerful

Yuna: Healing and Summoning maninly. Plus her magic increases a heck of a lot towards the end.

Auron: He's just a sick lookin' character. I mean he's totally amazing.

Tidus, Wakka, and Yuna were my final 3 when I fought off the Final Boss. I always had Tidus in as a main character, so that's why he was included. Wakka was my strongest character with his fully maxxed out World Champion weapon. Yuna I beefed up since she was the only one who could use summons.

My team was Tidus, Auron, and Yuna.

Tidus could use Hastega (didn't bother going into other's Sphere grids)
Auron had the HP and Strength to do some major damage to BFA
Yuna had her summons and could heal pretty much everything.

That's my team, and I am sticking to it through til the end.

My team was Tidus, Auron, and Wakka.

Although only Tidus and Auron landed any hits, since it was over after they attacked. KO! Spent way to much time leveling my party ><

Well, Tidus/Lulu, Yuna, and Auron, with Lulu and Tidus switching every so often.

Yuna, because she is now the most powerful character in the game, and with all her aeons, her fully upgraded celestial weapon, and doublecast and ultima, Lulu and Auron combined pale in comparison! She can deal ultima twice, for 1 MP cost O_O, without the damage limit, etc. She can deal 22,000 damage in one turn, just by doublecasting ultima.

Auron, well, he deals 9999 damage most of the time, and absorbs most of the damage. It's foolish not to use him, alongside Lulu, who can also doublecast, but with a damage limit.

The only reason Tidus is useful is because he can reset Jecht's overdrive, and also cast hastega. But Auron is going through Tidus' sphere grid, and will have that ability as well, soon enough. Yuna has flee, also.
Tidus is still useful as a faster tank, though.

My team mainly consisted of Yuna, Auron and Tidus. However, I did alternate between all of my characters at some point. Sometimes I traded Yuna in for Lulu, for her offensive magic spells. And also, I traded in Rikku instead of Tidus to steal/mix items.

Tidus, Auron, Wakka.

All three had 9x4 hp at the time and had armour with auto phonix and of course there special weapons, my main stratgy was to build up there over drives and just deal out massive damage. All three were breaking the damage limit every hit.

Tidus: Main Character and he was the strongest in my party.
Yuna: She has to call the Aeons, ain't she?
Lulu: Pretty powerful using her magics

My final party was Tidus, Yuna, and Auron.

Tidus was very strong by the time I had gotten to the final level. His hp was over 6000, and I had completely finished off his part of the grid. Yuna had almost every spell on the board, so she was very bad-ass. Auron had always been my strongest hitter, so I used him to deal massive damage to the final two bosses.

I believe I had Tidus, Yuna, and Kihmari.

Tidus because he was the main character, Yuna because she gots good heals, and kihmari, just because I like the way he looks.

Yuna/Lulu, Auron and Tidus for me. I used Yuna for summoning and healing, switching her out every so often for Lulu so I could cast some offensive spells. Tidus and Auron just went in slashin'.

My first party for killing the final boss was...
:auron:
:tidus:
:yuna:
But during Braska's final Aeon i used my Aeons...well Aeon Anima kinda dealt with him on her own gotta love that Oblivion.

I really can't remember my first line up, but the last time I played, I did this:

1. Start with Lulu, Tidus, and Rikku.
(They just finished of the aeons)
2. Switch Rikku for Auron. Get Auron to attack.
3. Get Tidus to cast Hastega.
4. Lulu couldn't cast black magic on Yu Yevon yet, so she used Lancet.
5. Auron Attacked.
6. Switch Tidus for Yuna, Yuna casts reflect on Lulu.
7. Lulu cast Flare on herself.

Battle over :)

my group was tidus auron and wakka. that was because of the obvios reasons (strongest of all) but i had wakka have the white and auron.

For the tick Yu yevon my final party was Tidus, Wakka, and Auron. My characters were so weak they couldn't deal damage more than 9999. So I just inflicted zombie status (with wakka's zombie attack) to yevon and he kills himself :P

I didn't finish Yu Yevon off on the first try, I didn't have Zombie attack or characters with enough power. I was slowly tearing him apart but it took too long for my tastes, so i grinded for a few minutes and obtained zombie attack.

My party was Tidus, Lulu and Auron. And I switched Tidus for Yuna so she casts Reflect on Yu Yevon to prevent Curagas and Reflect on Lulu so she can doublecast magic on herself.
Auron dealing 9999 damage, Tidus dealing 6000-7000 damage and Lulu using doublecast dealing around 12000-13000 damage. He was done in a minute :P :P

Back