What was your Final Battle party?

lol which final battle?? there were so many....my main three were tidus auron and rikku the best if u ask me yuna was my switchover i hardly ever used kimarhi or lulu lol!

I'm not sure what you mean by final battle. :O

But I'll take it as the last ones with Sin, Jecht and Yu Yevon.

My party always had Tidus, Wakka and whoever else wants to fill in.

Tidus - He's my strongest. Never misses the target. Except when its
long-range fighting.

Wakka - He's my second strongest. Always good for long-range or flying monsters.

(Slap on some Hastega and its PARTY TIME!)

But if its defeating the Dark Aeons, I just pay Yojimbo 66,666 gil.
:neomon:

i used first time tidus wakka and lulu because i used cure magic just on lulu and i used tidus and wakkas overdrives to take hp down but i also changed to kimari half way through and used him

well in my most recent time of killing the 'final fight' i used Yuna on her own for both Jecht and Yu yevon, for jecht i summoned Anima and it was over in a matter of a couple of attacks as for yu yevon Holy with break damage limit
and 1MP cost enough times will kill anything

Tidus - The fastest and the strongest one
Yuna- Mostly White Magic
Lulu - absolute Black Magic

Auron, Rikku, and Yuna (I never properly remember how easy Sin is to beat)- Auron and Rikku because of their attacks (and it's easiest to get their legendary weapons, I think), and Yuna because of Holy, and she usually ends up on Lulu's sphere grid, so she knows elemental magic, too (useful against the aeons)

auron, lulu and yuna. they were my three strongest and i had a good attack/black magic/healing thing working with them. then i'd just bring in the others to either steal or cast haste just so they'd all get EXP.

Wakka - No Idea Why
Rikku - Because The Overdrive Was Full
Yuna - Strongest Character

Auron, Tidus and yuna.

Auron because i'd he was my strongest, Yuna becuase i loved the summons and Tidus because he was my second strongest.

Auron, Yuna and Tidus, just because they were the most useful, but we usually had a helping hand from Rikku too

To beat the Hardest bosses (Omega, Penance, Ultimate, Sin, Arena) i used Wakka for the Attack OD, Tidus for him OD's and Rikku for the Healing/Support OD.

It was a while ago since I defeated the last boss but I think I used Yuna, Tidus, and I switched between the other characters so they would all get a chance but I think I finished with Lulu.

Tidus - His overdrive was full and I thought since I started with him then I should finish with him as well.

Yuna - She was one of my strongest characters and I wanted her to help with the final battle since I thought she should.

Lulu - I used her most throughout the game so she was pretty strong. She had black magic and white magic. Since she was one of my favorites to use I wanted her to finish the battle.

well the last time i decided to end the game, i chose to do it with Yuna alone, and when i say alone i mean alone.

my regular party was Tidus, Yuna and wakka but before fighting Braska's final aeeon i killed Tidus and Wakka. during the fight with BFA (braska's final aeon) i didn't summon at all not even for Yuna's Overdrive, after BFA i killed all of the yu-yevon possesed Aeons with Yuna on her own (holy helped alot) and then also Yu-yevon fell with ease because of Yuna and her powerful Holy

I used Auron,Tidus,and Kimahri
They were my team for most of the game and were the strongest.

Mine were Tidus, Yuna, and Rikku.

I used Tidus because, well it seemed appropriate for the main character to fight the last boss and he was the strongest in my group.

Yuna was there because I kinda wanted her and Tidus to be together :D and since SHE'S the one that supposed to defeat Sin. She also mastered White Magic and got into Rikku and Lulu's sphere grids so she was a magic machine (or should I say machina?)

Rikku was also there just because she leveled up REALLY fast, I would only use her to take out the machina's and to steal and stuff and she ended up the second strongest! Plus she's one of my fav characters anyway :)

I also used Tidus and Yuna, because both chars are awesome. I only used Rikku during boss-fights. I would get her overdrive, and pull her in so she could do her mix thing.

My third party member was either Wakka or Auron, i never used Kimarhi, he was so weak that when I fought Baron and Yenkee, their bulldoze attacks did like 30 dmg lol XD.

Mine were tidus rikku and yuna because they could all hit 9999 (i did not have calestrial weps just yet)

Back