WE CAN MAKE LOCH NESS MONSTER!! >:-D

Obviously the members here won't gimme positive reps, but I can't stay repless :hmmm:

And what do you need rep for anyway?
Will that make your existence more meaningful?

I would have done such thing only in order to actually get something for it.
Like money and such.

But where are those rep? if I look at the Rep Power, it shows 0.
So it is pretty much the same as not having rep at all.

and who or what is Ghandi?

Last edited:
But where are those rep? if I look at the Rep Power, it shows 0.
So it is pretty much the same as not having rep at all.
That's because all of the neg reps I have -_-

and who or what is Ghandi?
Are you kiddin me? You don't know the towel man?

He's the man who made a riot in India without using weapons. He always wear a towel, but in the end he died butt naked :hmmm:

Lol. But I think humans can kill a T-rex, can't they? I mean, wouldn't a lion eat you as well? But they are now live in a zoo like other animals

Lion size comparison to human (and other animals)

Animal_Size_Comparison_Chart_by_Myuui.png

T.Rex size comparison to human.

Trex1.jpg

Lions are easier to stop, trap and capture. :gasp:

And in a zoo would only need a smaller cage.

A T.Rex would need a HUGE enclosure for it to be ethical. It would also need something pretty strong holding it in. Eventually it'll get pissed off and cause havoc.

It's that mean.

Are you kiddin me? You don't know the towel man?

He's the man who made a riot in India without using weapons. He always wear a towel, but in the end he died butt naked :hmmm:

I don't really care about the real world, especially if it is not about my country (though, I don't usually care even if it is), but I do care about anything relates to games/anime/manga.

So no wonder I don't know about something that happened in India and don't relate to things I want to know about :whogives:

Argor251: I know, but still. Humans have atomic weapons and what not. They can take care of a few T-rexes IMO.
Aren't there even small animals which can be deadly for humans? like snakes. Size isn't everything!

Last edited:
You know, he's pretty famous in the UK and the US ;)

Besides it's now wrong to have some infos about the outside world :)

If they used atomic weapons on a dinosaur they'd essentially be creating Godzilla. :gasp:

We don't want that!

If they used atomic weapons on a dinosaur they'd essentially be creating Godzilla. :gasp:

We don't want that!

I didn't say to use it. I just meant humans have a lot of things they can use to beat a T-rex. For example, a "Very Very VERY strong Sleeping Drug Weapon" or something like that.
Just put it to sleep and that's that. Or give it a poisonous food. It is all the same.

You want to kill T-Rex after the hard work to made it! You can simply sell it for big money:gasp:

Only in the worst possible scenario. It is better to be poor & alive then rich & dead.

As for other times, just give him drugs to make him sleepy.

DC said:
just give him drugs to make him sleepy.
God!! You're so sick, that's just wrong:gasp:
You want to make T-Rex sleepy and addicted? Well, I prefer him as a pet. I will laterally terrify the ppl and give him their dogs to eat them :gonk:

Besides, ever tried to ride a T-Rex?

Yeah it seems silly to bring it back only the kill it straight away.

Besides it would probably eat a few people before you are able to stop it. Also, if there are a lot of them and some escape into the wild then we are screwed if they start breeding..

Lets say some scientist guy makes a base in the jungle of an Indonesian island to escape the eyes of people who would stop him.. He successfully recreates dinosaurs...

Something goes terribly wrong and the dinosaurs eat him.

They are then left to roam around wild in this island, breed and have right laugh. Eventually a land bridge is formed connecting that island and the nearby mainland and the dinosaurs cross and eat everyone. Even if the army is called there will be lots of dinosaurs and I doubt they'd be able to stop them all... Perhaps if they stopped them crossing but lets say that they probably wouldn't respond that fast.

Lets also say that some people saw profit in these dinosaurs and captured some and took them in boats to sell in a dinosaur black market of some sorts... They spread across the world. The dinosaurs turn on their captors, eat them. They breed. :gasp:

It's just really, really bad.

Lets not let this happen guys! :O

Last edited:
You damn Jurassic park fan!

We can use it in war...You know put some laser guns on his head while riding it and ppl start screaming "It's leasrsaurs!! run for your lives"

Yea, that'll be awesome in a really weird way :gonk:

Yeah it seems silly to bring it back only the kill it straight away.

Besides it would probably eat a few people before you are able to stop it. Also, if there are a lot of them and some escape into the wild then we are screwed if they start breeding..

Lets say some scientist guy makes a base in the jungle of an Indonesian island to escape the eyes of people who would stop him.. He successfully recreates dinosaurs...

Something goes terribly wrong and the dinosaurs eat him.

They are then left to roam around wild in this island, breed and have right laugh. Eventually a land bridge is formed connecting that island and the nearby mainland and the dinosaurs cross and eat everyone. Even if the army is called there will be lots of dinosaurs and I doubt they'd be able to stop them all... Perhaps if they stopped them crossing but lets say that they probably wouldn't respond that fast.

Lets also say that some people saw profit in these dinosaurs and captured some and took them in boats to sell in a dinosaur black market of some sorts... They spread across the world. The dinosaurs turn on their captors, eat them. They breed. :gasp:

It's just really, really bad.

Lets not let this happen guys! :O

I wonder if they are really as evil as you say...

Anyway, another way to guard against them is to make a special spray which they hate. Just use it and they will go away. Very useful.

I can see the whole plot.
Some organization recreates dinosaurs. Then, the same organization creates that "Anti-Dino" spray by researching the dinosaurs they recreated. Then, in order to gain a lot of money from selling this amazing spray, they release the dinosaurs and let them go wild. The world is in total crisis and humans live in fear. So of course everyone will buy the "Anti-Dino" spray. Thus, the organization becomes awfully big and rich, while no one is killed (assume that the spray really works)

Last edited:
No-one is killed... But the world population of panda, elephant, lion, tiger, bear, giraffe, rhino and poodle are all eaten and wided out.

Other than that it sounds like a great story. We could make that into a movie.

Some organization recreates dinosaurs. Then, the same organization creates that "Anti-Dino" spray by researching the dinosaurs they recreated. Then, in order to gain a lot of money from selling this amazing spray, they release the dinosaurs and let them go wild. The world is in total crisis and humans live in fear. So of course everyone will buy the "Anti-Dino" spray. Thus, the organization becomes awfully big and rich, while no one is killed (assume that the spray really works)
Some how I think you're referring to Microsoft! :gasp:

No-one is killed... But the world population of panda, elephant, lion, tiger, bear, giraffe, rhino and poodle are all eaten and wided out.

Other than that it sounds like a great story. We could make that into a movie.

Well, the ones in the Zooes may still survive. If "Dino Guardians" will guard the zoo, then there is nothing to worry about.
BTW, "Dino Guardians" are pretty much like regular guardians, but they use the "Anti-Dino" spray-shotgun (improved version of the regular spray. more effective) as their weapon.

And yes, that could be a nice movie/anime/manga or whatever. But I don't think it is really that much original

Some how I think you're referring to Microsoft! :gasp:
Now, I was talking about Dinosoft :)

But I can see Microsoft doing that (I am a Microsoft hater).
They will lose a lot of money because the future Playstations will beat the future XboX. So they will have to take some extreme actions.

Tbh, i kinda bealive this will be possible in the future. Maybe not the close future but sooner or later. im against this idea, they shouldn't be fucking with things like this. Everyone has seen how harmless Jurassic park started. Nature will find a way of getting us back. They are extict for a reason and so they should stay
We'll be fine as long as Jeff Goldblum is around.

Back