Wandering Artist

CookieBunny ! could you pretty please sketch me the Zanarkand Abes LOGO ? :kiss:

0d8477a6cf7b44699da7111d6b59ae52.png

Make it as awesome like you did Ipsen;s one :D:D:D:D

CookieBunny your artwork is so cute! I love your style and your coloring... wow you're really good, excellent job. You're so AH-MAZING! :gasp: I love your Aerith sketch (lol, no kidding :P) and all your colored ones so much. You know you're really good at coloring... and drawing... and everything art related.
Can't wait to see more ^_^

Well here are some more pics FF related each of them took up to 6hrs at the most. Sure thing OJ I can do it I'll take great pride sketching it out for you:D Thanks Aerith:D:D:Dhehe you made blush I don't know what to say.

Playtime (Tifa,Cloud,Bahamut)
Ultima Kid (Cloud)
Possession (Taki)

I'm back with more pics >-< OJ I sketched out the pic you wanted me to draw:D Now remember its only a rough draft or something like that i just need to see if you like how its coming or do I need to change anything or add.........I also have more FF Fanart but this time I will be posting the steps I went through to do it, so you guys don't think I'm some kind of Con artist >-<.

Ojs sketch
Rikku Sketch
Rikku base colors
Finished Piece (Choco go Loco)
Wings (Aerith,Cloud,Sephiroth)

Ooooooooooooooh Cookie cookie Bunny bunny has some new talent to share! ^_^

The cloud tifa and bahamut pic shows your incredible talent. I really love the Rikku Sketch and colored one. I also really like your bunny logo! Is it new? It's been a while! I love all your drawings! Is it possible to see some FF8 work from you? I'd love to see an adorable Selphie pic XD

Dude that blitzball is ace..at first I did not notice yet but now Iclearly see that its a blitzball from the besaid aurochs :D

cant wait till its finished..I would like to see sum finishing touch added, if its done its cool too cuz I love it already :D, but if you can make it even more awesome that would be the bomb.

I love you man !!!

So after I stopped gaping at your gallery on dA for like 10 minutes, I figured I'd comment here even though I don't really know why :hmmm:
I seriously love your Choco go Loco Rikku one. It's so cute and your style is so lovely and sweet (as in it makes me smile :awesome:). :D

Am I allowed to make a request or are you too busy? ^_^

Sorry I haven't been able to update lately college is a pain in the ass. But I'm still lovin it. Thanks Kusanagi :D Um actually my Bunny logo is kinda new. I prefer it more than a signature unlike other artist do but theres nothing wrong with that. I think I can squeeze in A Selphie pic don't know for sure though >-< Thanks Oj I haven't been able to add the finishing touches to it yet but I will :) Lol hehe you would do something like that Cami >-< A request you say? Sure:D I know I said on Da i wasn't accepting anymore but thats Da I couldn't handle it >-<

More pics

Last edited:
Where'd my comment go? >_<

I'll just repeat what I remember...
If you really are busy, don't do it! It's no big deal or anything :) I just thought that this would be a sweet thing with your style.
Could you draw Vivi from FFIX sitting, with a flower in his hand, looking all sad and lonely? I love Vivi, I always feel so bad for him, he's the cutest little thing ever... And I'd love to see him like that ^_^

And can you guess that I adore that Gifted One? :x3:

Wow cookie bunny! You're excellent as always! I love how you worked your logo into the chibi cloud! ^^ Your coloring is so amazing!!!! I love how you shade, as I've been trying to learn how to do that in photoshop for a while now lol. I love gazing at your work and I cant wait to see more yummies from cookie bunny :yay:

Wow cookie bunny! You're excellent as always! I love how you worked your logo into the chibi cloud! ^^ Your coloring is so amazing!!!! I love how you shade, as I've been trying to learn how to do that in photoshop for a while now lol. I love gazing at your work and I cant wait to see more yummies from cookie bunny :yay:

Hehehe Thanks Oli I try my best ^_^ Coloring and shading has been a pain for me aswell but I'm sure you will get the hang of it soon. I don't use photoshop its to complicated for me XD

Been playing some FF 13 for a while now Lightning is my fave so far

that lightning one like awesome :wacky: your drawing skills are really kool :)

it would be awesome if u did one of yuna :wacky: (hint hint)

You have some seriously insane skills dude!!

This one from a while ago is just unbelievably awesome :monster::

attachment.php

Back