Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Social Media Team
I've come up with a new voting thread!
The order presented is the order in which Paddy McGee will eat them in his new cooking channel.
Please do not vote for your own entries.
Name of dish: Gysahl Salad
- Gysahl Greens
- Hard Boiled Chocobo Egg (Small)
- Ochu-Seasoned Croutons
- Baby Rogue Tomatos
- Pitted Ragora Seeds (Small)
- Sliced Curiel Greens
- Optional: Dressing of Choice
Name of dish: Behemoth Chocobo Cheesesteak
- Shaved behemoth steak
- Fried chocobo slabs
- Sliced minotaur pieces
- Selbina cheese
- Toasted roll
Name of dish: Grilled Chocobo Cutlets and Ochu Noodles in Cream Sauce
One package of frozen Grilled Chocobo Cutlets and Ochu Noodles in Cream Sauce.
- Pull back corner of film to vent.
- Microwave for 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir. Return to microwave and cook another 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
Name of dish: Young Ronso Delight
Chef’s note: An aromatic pâté filled with all sorts of delicacies, and garnished with the most tempting of treats!
Name of dish: Ground Chocobo & Rice Bowl
- 1 pound lean ground Chocobo 90% lean
- 3 Sylkis cloves (Minced)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium Quina Quen's Soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Quina Quen's Sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Krakka Root
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red Pahsana Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Steamed Gysahl Florets
- 2 cups cooked white rice after soaking in Hi-Potion overnight in the fridge.
- Pepio seeds for garnish
Name of dish: Everyone's Grudge
- 3 oz half and half
- 1 oz Creme de Menthe
- 1 oz Irish Cream
- 1 oz Rumchata
- 1 cup ice
- Chocolate syrup
- Crushed graham cracker or waffle cone
- Mix half and half, Creme de Menthe, Irish Cream and Rumchata in a shaker cup and shake until mixed.
- Tilt glass and pour chocolate syrup down the side of the glass and around half of the rim.
- Sprinkle crushed graham cracker/waffle cones onto the chocolate and move the glass around to make sure it covers the chocolate.
- Add ice to the glass and then pour in drink.
- For extra effect, I added a bit of left over waffle cone to the glass to make it look like eyes (sort of).
Name of dish: Angry Caramel Flan
Eyes & Mouth
- 1 Decorative gel tube
- 140 g sugar
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp boiling water
- 10g gelatin powder
- ¼ cup water
- 4 large egg yolks
- 80g sugar
- 1 ¾ cups whole milk
- ½ cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
Name of dish: Oglop di uovo
- 1 Cadbury Creme Egg
- 1 white marshmallow of a relatively ordinary size
- Chocolate buttons (such as Cadbury Buttons or close equivalent)
- A relatively sturdy stick of sweet liquorice (not a stringy, wobbly sort)
- Chocolate icing
- White icing
- Make your chocolate icing and white icing (or use pre-made mixtures) - only a small amount needed
- Unwrap Cadbury Creme Egg and resist the temptation to devour it immediately like a savage
- Plop a dollop of chocolate icing on a plate and press the Creme Egg on top of it to secure it (you don't want your oglop to scurry off!)
- Make sure that the Creme Egg's pointy end is facing down (it is the bug's bottom)
- Cut a round slice of marshmallow and press it onto the top of the Creme Egg to create the head - do not use the whole marshmallow, just a slice
- Cut up a stick of liquorice: two small pieces (antennae) and four larger pieces (legs)
- Press the antennae pieces into the marshmallow at the top of the head to secure them
- Dip the other pieces of liquorice into the chocolate icing and use this mixture to secure them to the Creme Egg body (using your fingers helps to ensure the icing makes a good seal)
- Carefully cut up two chocolate buttons so that you can create eyes
- Place the buttons into position on the marshmallow head - you now have the eyelids
- Use smaller pieces of marshmallow (leftovers from your earlier marshmallow) to create the eyeball within the lids
- Use a tiny crumb of the cut-up chocolate buttons to create the pupil for the eyes - press them on
- Use other residual pieces of the chocolate buttons to create the teeth lines and press them into the jaw
- Use some white icing and make three thick strips to create the body definition
- Eat and enjoy!
I thank all of you who entered.