[V7] What are you currently listening to?

Don't call it a fight when you know it's war!

We sail through endless skies
Stars shine like eyes
The black night sighs
The moon in silver trees
Falls down in tears
Light of the night
The earth, a purple blaze
Of sapphire haze
In orbit always
While down below the trees
Bathed in cool breeze
Silver starlight breaks down the night
And so we pass on by the crimson eye
Of great god Mars
As we travel the universe

Another relaxing compilation to help calm me down before sleep. 80s-style electronic music truly is a panacea.

I wish you'd walk in again,
Imagine if you just did.
I'd fill you in on the things you missed.

I got my pen my pen and thought that I'd write,
A melody and line for you tonight,
I think that's how I make things feel alright.

But I'm bereft you see,
I think you can tell,
I haven't been doing too well...

This is old school Gorillaz but it demonstrates the band's diversity of sound. I like how the various aspects of this track come together / are placed on top of each other over the course of the song. And I've also just noticed the cicadas thanks to a comment on this video. I like cicadas!

They call me Gato ♪
I have metal joints ♪
If you beat me up ♪
You'll earn 15 points ♪

:thehead: Ashes to ashes, funk to funky
We know Major Tom's a junkie :thehead:

I've had this song stuck in my head for a month now.......... and i'm not the only one according to the comments lol :confused: :wacky:

• Haha
Reactions: Six

ryota kozuka composing SMTV OST = MORE BANGERS :whistle: like the entire SMTIV OST..... he really said SYNTH ALL DAY ALL NIGHT huh
(and honestly everything I've heard so far in smt5 clips and trailers have been straight fire)

This turned up in a TV show I was watching (actually Marvel's underrated and now largely forgotten Agents of Shield's final season) and had quite a surprising use of the track. Anyway, it reminded me of the song and how I really like it.

NieR reincarnation came out a couple of days ago and I haven't been able to stop playing (I cried after every story smh nothing new with nier) and this track is currently my fav [especially after unlocking the dark memory side quests]

I don't know why this popped up on my YouTube, but it is quite haunting. I love the original track but I never expected to hear it like this, in a depressing, melancholy version with all the sweetness squeezed out... Still good though! :argor:

I love the lyrics of this one. How part of it is in Gobbiespeak, and so on.

That Soken and Koji Fox combination is *chef's kiss*. :dantelope:

Space Dementia. Part of the first Muse album I ever heard. I devoured this album on repeat when I was a teenager.
I love their space-themed tracks and always found this one to be particularly haunting.

More so for the music than the vocals.

I hate this song. I hated it when it came out & I hate it now. I was listening to a radio station the other day for older songs and this came on. I thought I had finally forgotten it - it's very existence - but neigh. Here it is, once again, to forever repeat and violate my brain. Why?! I don't even like this song!

Pop that thang

Back