[V6] What are you currently listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The 1975 dropping truth bombs again.

this song used to be such a hit during middle school lmao
(also I had no idea his name is based on the word "money" in arabic smh I've been pronouncing it like a non-arabic speaker all this time)

Mogzart: Volume 1 by Pontus Hultgren.

People are probably fed up with me talking about KupoCon every now and then, but deal with it!

People who attended KupoCon Pomathon received a digital copy of this album, and I also bought a physical copy.

cover.jpg

It's a good album. 5 Final Fantasy covers (Prelude, Terra's Theme, The Man with the Machine Gun, J.E.N.O.V.A, To Zanarkand).

It's exclusive to KupoCon though (at present), so you have to go to an event to hear it or support them on Patreon, etc! I can't even put the tracks on my iPod!

(EDIT - actually it was my iPod misbehaving, not the files - we're good. :argor:)

Last edited:

they play this song every single day in the gym :gasp:.... who doesn't love shakira's voice though

KAPOW. We need a kapow emoji. Anyway I like this

I think Em's MGK diss in Not Alike was already fire but it's still cool. I wasn't really a fan of Rap Devil

Reactions: Six

I can't control my emotions lately...
I'm excited, I'm said, then...
Baby, I've had it.

Coughing up the Promethazine,
Living like an evergreen,
Sorry for the things that I've done.

Does he take care of you?
Or could I easily fill his shoes?

Last edited:

Collapse my veins wearing beautiful shoes

my mom still listens to Fairouz every morning, I personally like this song the most (also how is she still making music at 82)

Who would have thought forever could bе severed by the sharp knife of short life...

I can hear your heart beat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back