[V6] What are you currently listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

still can't believe this was used as an ending song for a dubbed digimon movie lmao

So, I've slowly but surely turning into a Classic Rock affectionado! First on my listening list:

Janis Joplin - Piece of My Heart

A real classic take on a kinda average song; Joplin takes copper and turns it into gold here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Beatles - Twist and Shout

I chose this version, simply because:
1. I love the reaction of the audience- It's like looking at me look at pizza, they love them!
2. John Lennon has a wonderful live voice, imo. I enjoy the live versions more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl

Another classic record... This song always reminds me of an ex girlfriend, although she had green eyes... I still love it though!

The Rolling Stones - Gimmie Shelter

Another, albeit overplayed, classic. That vocal from Merry Clayton is both tragic, and unbelievably powerful. I just love it.

all of Sia's songs are catchy okay :griin: and I love watching maddie dance she's so talented

That's right. :mokken:

it's been exactly a year since Love was released wow
THE FEELS :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back