Aerith
Mog's Tent
FFXIV
Salvae Celeres
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Symphony
Just fresh out of the cellophane, we're gifting you guys with this brand new "What's Your Mood" thread! You know how the drill works, simply post a short summary or description of your mood followed with a reason - feel free to share or vent! An example has been left below for those who may be unsure of the format.

As always, forum rules apply, also keeping in mind that one-liners will also be considered spam and deleted. Any questions or comments regarding this thread can be directed to Orience staff (@Galadín & @Sprout) or forum admins.

Happy posting, go nuts! :mogscot:

EXAMPLE:

Mood: Excited

Reason: We have a brand new "What's Your Mood" thread and we're going to make Version 5 great again!

Mmkay I guess I'll kick this off :victor:

Mood: Happy!

Reason: My cat over the weekend somehow cut his eye throughout the night on Friday and it swelled pretty bad. Not only that, but it was quite red around it too. So my mom and I took him up to the vet and got him prescription eye drops. It's so crazy how fast they work. After 2 doses we could tell a difference on Sunday morning. So today should hopefully be the last day he needs them.
He's handled it really quite well too! I pick him up and he just chills while they get put in.
Such a good cat! :)

Reactions: Six
Mood: Exhausted :dead:

Reason: woke up with a sore throat and it kept getting worse throughout the day ;___; + terrible period cramps :gasp:

@shivas :sad3: Hope you feel better soon!

Mood: Not very motivated :sadpanda:

Been having a bit of a sleepy day which I'm a little disappointed at myself for since I have more than enough to be getting along with. Didn't make too much of an effort to drum up some enthusiasm for the day and spent most of it trying to log in to Final Fantasy XIV - only to be kicked from the server half way through each dungeon run I was attempting. I think it was some not so subtle hint to do something but instead of taking it I lazed around some more. :blush:

Mood: Overwhelmed.

Hello, time of the month. @shivas Same here.

I've been wearing my heart on my sleeve quite a lot lately, it's more often made me feel worse than it actually helped me to feel better, but I guess that's my little cycle of self-loathing there for you. I barely got to enjoy the competitions going on on the forum and I find myself wishing we can wrap up Birthweek soon and just call it a friggin' day. I keep feeling like I'm forgetting something when it comes to the competitions. That's just a forum related panic lol.

Overwhelmed in general, I suppose. Differences of opinions happen all the time, and I'm usually very good with respecting how others think but I guess lately it just piled up on top of feeling how I already was and my fuse has just been non-existant. It is what it is at the end of the day, but I guess it does take a toll on your mood in general.

I'm terrible at relaxing as well. Fml. Hello darkness my old friend.

I second the not very motivated mood :cautious:

Started up a new unit at uni and we had assignments due... literally before classes had started?! Like what's the logic in that. That caused me so much stress. Now I can't even be bothered with it. But whatever >:|

Mood: Relaxed.

I've been getting the pool ready for the summer and am excited to swim again of course! It is the weekend and I just want to calm myself and sleep now that classes are over. Obviously I still have my job to attend to this summer but hopefully that doesnt get too stressing.

I'M OKAY. This morning I had to get my niece ready for school and walk her there.

I can barely look after myself, let alone a 6 year old! So that was kinda stressful, haha. But it worked out maybe. I don't think I forgot anything. Hopefully. Also I made her fairy bread for lunch. No regrets, though I am kinda jealous. I have no bread left to make my own :sad3:

mood: exhausted :gonk:

woke up at 8am for a blood test and ultrasound tests appointments, temperature hit 50C, came back home and then went back to the hospital for my second blood test of the day aaaaand I just feel drained I guess :dead:
would take a bath but it's boiling hot outside and I don't wanna soak in hot water smh

double post oops

Mood: still exhausted :8F:

this week is too long!! and it’s not over yet smh
had my first session with a personal trainer yesterday and everything HURTS, I literally can’t kneel... and it takes like 3x the normal time to walk up the stairs :gonk:

and I also had an appointment with my doctor and she gave me some pills and hopefully the cyst will be gone in no time + a diet plan _ノ乙(、ン、)_

and I’m attending my cousin’s wedding tomorrow... dunno how I’m gonna manage walking around in heels in this state 😬

Mood: Sigh

Strangely overwhelmed with the opinion of others regarding the people I care about. Too many opinions thrown my way that I can do absolutely nothing with. Thanks for your unsolicited advise. I now feel ten times worse about the things that are out of my control, but thanks, you were only showing concern, right?

I wish some people would think before speaking, and take into consideration how it may make others feel. Sometimes your advice, as sympathetic as you can be, can be too much at that time. Think before you speak. It's genuinely not that difficult. It doesn't help if your own mood is easily influenced by the state others are in.

Mood: Tired/Frustrated

It has been a long past couple of weeks. I can't seem to catch a break with the amount of work being thrown my way. Problem is, that it is work that I really shouldn't be doing. I've had to pick up additional things that were originally meant to be done by other people because they were too busy or didn't have time (not like I'm busy too or anything :argh:). And it's become a case recently of people I work for being all "You don't have time? Claudia can do it", "Need this done, Claudia will handle it". People could at least ask me first before they send the work my way, but they just assume that I will get it done when they want without thinking that I may have other commitments too. It's just been a little frustrating.

Mood: Crap

Dunno. Just not really feeling it. In a bit of a funk and just need to snap out of it. A bit overwhelmed with family issues and then some other things. Quite heavy things too actually, but, meh. I desperately need to teach myself how to take stressful situations and deal with them 'normally' instead of... frantically.

Mood: Eh.

Summer is just work work work and very uneventful. If I had the opportunity to go away I probably would but right now I can't in this situation. Hearing about my other family members travel stings a little bit but whatever. Work is stressful now that i'm doing night shifts again because I figured I deserve all the hours of sleep after getting home very late. There's no way I could do morning in the summer since I practically dont fall asleep until 3am or even 5am sometimes.

Mood: Pessimistic.

One of those days. Everything's stressing me and everything is going to go wrong, I'm convinced. :lew: I basically just need to chill out!

Mood: Pretty happy. Got my new surfacebook 2 for my birthday a few days ago even though it was a few days late and I'm very happy with how it performs. It's pretty much the best laptop I have ever owned and perfect for my current office jobs. The summer is coming to a close but it's been a pretty okay one. I just want to go swimming some more before it gets colder. Other than that... cant complain I guess. I'm looking forward to the nations league starting soon. Forza Italia etc etc if we are even capable of winning.

Mood: Stressed

Vet visits and still not knowing what's going on are stressful. Cat stressed. We're stressed. My wallet is stressed. Super irritated they think their prices are okay and expect people to be able to pay for their pet care constantly. Constantly going back to the vet fighting to get your cat in a carriage with her growling and hissing isn't ideal either. Just stresses everyone out, ugh.

Aside from that, life's going great! -_- Sarcasm clearly.

*pops a Phoenix Down on the thread*

Mood: Okayish

Reason: It's been one of those days that aren't necessarily bad, but it's also not good. Just a 'meh/okay' kinda day. On the plus side, I have 2 trips coming up. 1 this weekend to go to Believeland(Cleveland) to watch the Browns play the Falcons.
Next weekend I have a trip with some friends to go to Knoxville Tennessee to see a University of Tennessee game at Neyland Stadium and I'm fucking stoked! I've wanted to go to that stadium for along time! It's been on my bucketlist because it's one of the very few that seat over 100,000 people and I plan on going to all of them. Penn State is the only remaining one I have.
And I'll be singing Rockytop Tennessee loudly and thats fucking amazing xD

Mood: Kinda worn out

Reason: I went to the gym yesterday and did cardio for 45 minutes. Keep in mind that I used to do cardio everyday for atleast an hour, and I've taken a break from working out since November. So I figured, fuck it, I'll try and pick up where I left off. Yeah I got my ass kicked yesterday. Granted, I finished the workout and kept a high pace during it, but the hills were the biggest bitch of it all. My legs were on fire! That was 45 minutes of hell. Felt good though to get back in the frame of mind to wanna exercise again 👍

Mood: Mixed

Reason: Mostly stressed about starting a graphic design business with my brother-in-law since there's a lot of work to be done. I don't know where to start, but at least we managed to get the meeting with a CPA out of the way last week. Business plan write-up is almost done, but I had to take a few days break from it because I could feel myself panicking, and that's not a good sign. In a few days I'll pick it back up and see what I need to do, I guess...a ton of research at that. My head wants to explode from it. There's a lot of decisions I need to make soon, and I'm in that "but I don't want to make any decision just yet..." kind of phase. I don't like that. =/ But I did decide the LLC should wait until January 2010.

Last day of semester today too, so that's exciting! Hate the packaging design we had to do for our final. I totally half-assed it, and I'm not usually like that when it comes to my projects...I was just not feeling that project. Eek.

Magazine work is crazy, but we're hanging!

I have my cup of coffee with me right now at least. It makes me feel like I can tackle anything. My cup of cheer, let's go!

image0.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back