Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Seven Rivers
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Mood: Hmmm...

Maybe it's just the start of this month that turned out really rough on my end, maybe it's the whole year as a whole, maybe it's just life and it's natural changes, but I'm not there for it. Even more so than usual I'm kind of slapped in the face frequently with people ageing, health declining, etc. Either around me without being directly involved or being directly involved in the matter - it's hard. it's not fun. Acceptance and I don't have a good relationship, how you do accept things that seem unacceptable? I've always struggled with "coming to terms" with specific, hard hitting things, but, I don't know, maybe it's a bit of stubbornness as well?

It's been a bit of a roller-coaster though, you think one thing is out of the way only for another to flare up again, and that seems to be the way life has been going for... quite some time now. Normally I'm the type of person to say you shouldn't really complain, but is venting really complaining?

It's late, I'm worn out, I should sleep. We'll see how that goes.

Mercurial

Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
-
Free Company
-
Excellent.

Fiancee and I finally - 8 months / 36 weeks / 255 days - since our offer was accepted have had our new house legally exchanged and is ours next Friday. Probably won't be able to move in until January 2021 and will, without doubt, be a manic few weeks prepping for our new arrival :-)love:), but it's the world taken off our shoulders getting the purchase through.

Celebrated with some purchases for Thursday...

20201116_221659.jpg

...which I'll have no time for now I have to design and decorate the nursery & conservatory (the only two rooms I'm allowed). :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: Six

Six

𝗌 ᴏ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ᴜ ᴅ ᴇ
Staff member
Admin Support
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Seven Rivers
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Mood: Stressed

Cat medicine + Vana isn't a great mix, especially when it comes in liquid form. What a mess. Nevermind... Not worth risking her or my life over. :poop: I'm so over all this nonsense already. 😤 I'd like to apply for a break, please.

Galadín

Staff member
Global Moderator
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Salvae Celeres
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Symphony
Mood: Ongoing stress which probably won't end anytime soon 🙈

College this year has been pretty tough and it sucks that our entire qualification is based only on our final year - I could cry (who am I kidding, of course I have). The amount of actual teaching we're gotten this year can be summed up to 'Look it up on Google' - thanks random creators on YT, I should have paid you my college fees! I know I shouldn't be complaining, there's plenty of people that have it so much harder right now, it's just knowing how much work I put in and sacrificed for this pile of crap, it's soul destroying.

Miko

Staff member
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
Mood: Busy?

Having one of those weeks where it feels like I'm working, working, working~ But have nothing to show for it. I guess I like the visual of seeing results and it's not satisfying if I don't have it I guess. Been working on diet to increase my health & overall energy levels. I have good results but... can't really see them either? It's weird.

At the same time I keep putting off stuff I don't want to do (which is probably why I'm here and not doing those things) c: So now there's all the things to do.

Mood is busy, but overall am just okay. Hopefully everyone is doing well!