[V3] What's Your Mood?

Mood: Meh

I got this "friend" irritated to the point where they're ignoring me but it's alright. I'm not changing for anyone, if you don't like me well tough shit.
Anyway i'm still playing borderlands and applying to get a job other than that nothing is new really, moxxi's underdome is funner than i thought it would be. I'm about to start the claptrap revolution after i'm done with moxxi's dlc.

Last edited:
Mood: Awake

Reason:
I feel very awake, which is strange considering the long days I've been having.

I also feel a bit wierd now that the week is finally over. I actually get to have a break for two days and I have 16 hours of overtime worked up from just this week gone. 54 hours this week. =0 I don't know how I did it. >.<

I have shut down my facebook account and haven't really done much internet wise lately so I've not been on here much at all. It's been good having a break from it all. I have to use the computer all day at work so it's nice to not have anything to do with it when I come home, though I have missed this place a little. XD

Mood: Don't know

I getting a dog soon, it's been years since i last had one so i'm not sure how to feel about getting a new one. Personally i want to get a rottweiler but it'll most likely be a german shepard.I'm hoping i don't get picked for jury duty next week, i really don't want to be sitting in a court room and help decide if the person is guilty or not.

MOOD; Fucking pissed and a little amused...

WHY; Because idiots that's why, I am sick of idiots and my period. These two things are the most irritating thing in the world, and meeting an idiot on your period is even worse :whacky: I am not even kidding. Some people just need to shut the fuck up and go away from me.

But idiots are funny so that's an up-side, I guess.

Mood: Sad.

My sister and friend are off on vacation, so my other friend and I (who were left behind on the vacation) wanted to go to the beach with two other mutual friends of ours. We were supposed to go on Tuesday. My friend came down with the flu, so it's likely we're not going :(

No matter how many times we plan a trip to the beach it NEVER happens.

Mood: Moody!

I'm in such a stupid mood today and I need a mini vent ;( I've had hardly any sleep, I've only just been able to eat something after almost two days and I think I've made a very good friend mad at me :(

I've not been able to put a toothbrush in my mouth for two weeks now without it making me want to vomit my guts up, I have to quickly brush as fast as I can before i almost puke, then I wait ages for my stomach to calm down and I try to brush them a second time. It's getting frustrating and now I am also finding it hard to eat my food without wanting to vomit it up. I went to the doctor, he told me it could be a stress thing. Gave me some anti nausea tablets and told me to come back if it doesn't stop in a week... thanks doc :sad2:

I know there are bigger issues out there but :sad3: I'm still feeling pretty darn down this week and it sucks :mokken:

Writing down my sooky mood feels good though :ari:

Mood: :damon:

Idk...the 4th of July didn't end up as planned, and I think I may be in trouble. :( Other than that I have felt randomly sick...twice this week I've been vomiting at night and having random stomach pains. The past few days even if I go to bed early I can't get up in the morning. Half the time I am not hungry, and then the other half the time I am starving! And to top it all off I am going to Six Flags in two days and I really don't want to go as I absolutely hate rides, and it's gonna be 100 degrees. But I already said I'd go and my ticket is bought. Ugh

Toni sounds like she may be a little worse than me though :hmmm: (after snoopily reading her post) Feel better Toni!

Mood: Bummed

I'm slowly coming to the realization that most of my "friendships" aren't even real. I'm just the guy to hang out with when everybody else is busy. I'm looking forward to moving to a new state more and more each day. Hopefully I can make some good friends out there (Kentucky) when I do move in a few months.

Mood: Pissed off
Reason: My boyfriend is getting pissy about me wanting to lose more weight. This is not a bad thing in my case, I'm a tad chubby still despite losing a good few pounds. My boyfriend himself is pretty big, which I have no problem with, and I know I'm not even fat, but he's just getting so mean about things to do with me being healthy in terms of eating and exercise. :/ I don't know...

^that's pretty unfair of him. You should do what makes you happy.

As for my mood, I am happy. A little annoyed by envious fools, but in general, very happy. I have a wonderful boyfriend, live in a lovely home, have a high-paying job that I'm challenged at, inspired to write beautiful stories and I'm exercising myself to a great shape.

So yes, I'm happy. A Vegas trip in the future helps too. :P

Mood:Annoyed

Whenever my mother or her boyfriend buy some food for themselves they don't share with me, but when i buy something for myself i have to share. What kind of fucking bullshit is this? Anyway other than that i'm fine, just getting ready to stay the weekend over at my grandparents and my upcoming court date.

Mood: Annoyed

Trying to get this damn 777 fragment on FF13-2. I've been going at it now for 2 days and probably put in well over 10,000 spins. Still no 777!

Mood: Down

This week's been pretty shaky. I finally got around to getting 4 applications in, so that should be over with for this period, but I just feel anxious, and tired a lot. Been sick the majority of the week, still am. Really sucks, 'cause it makes everything seem a lot worse than it is. Just wish people were a bit more understanding of that, can't really blame them for not being that way, but at the same time, don't get mad at me for acting the way I am. I have reasons too.

Oh well. Just gonna watch a movie and head to bed, or maybe play some Uncharted. Really been enjoying it again lately, shame you can't play Arena completely by yourself.

Mood: confused.

Found out a friend has been lying to my face, along with my sister's face and my other friend's face (who is cousins with the lying friend). When the situation first came up I took her side believing she was innocent in what supposedly happened. Turns out she was a part of it, and she lied to us about having never been involved. I don't know what to think....

Mood: Rubbish
Reason: Family drama, and the boyfriend & I aren't getting on too well. Just really not sure how much more I can take. I feel low in general anyway, so my world basically collapsing around me right now is not needed/wanted. Not sure where to go from here, to be honest. :( I think I'm going to go to bed soon and sleep off this crap mood.

Mood: terrible
reason: i just found out some absolutely terrible news, my girlfriend might be pregnant. Therefore i feel like utter shit.....-__- Nothing is for sure yet however. I hope to god she is over reacting though.

Last edited:
Mood:Excited and a little sad

Reason: Excited because we might see fireworks tonight with my sister and brother and niece and nephew. :) I am leaving California in a few days. :( I don't want to leave here because all my family is here, well most of them are here from my dad's side.

Mood: Mix between very excited and a little down.

Lately I've been feeling down, I dunno why. I just wake up and feel shit 8( To be honest I think it's because I'm starting to get myself into 'holiday mode' because (and this is the part that is exciting) in 16 days I will be in a plane on my way to Scotland! :ohoho: I hate the fact that I have to work hahaha I just want to get on the plane and go and have a fantastic time!! I just need to think, every working day brings me a day closer to my holiday! < 3

This is the most exciting thing to happen to me in a long time if not ever. It will be my first overseas trip and the longest plane ride I've been on. I'm so nervous though. I know nothing about planes, I'm hoping the airport has lots of clear instructions! I have so much planned when I get there! So many things to see and do. We'll visit the loch where the loch ness monster lives /smug and if I dont' see that bitch there will be hell to pay :ahmed: I'll take so many photos too!! Ugh just thinking about it is exciting :rage:

The most exciting part will be meeting my friend there! Nothing could be better than that!

Back