This Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Oberyn Martel

The Red Viper of Dorne
Veteran
Gil
Is one of the few ways I keep track of my age. I realise this only tonight.

I've been asked how old I am at least 3 times tonight, and I haven't been quite sure the exact number 100% because since 18 I just haven't been that interested, mainly because it hasn't been particularly relevant, but its nice to know FFF keeps this sort of shiz accurately intact for future reference.

and yes I got it wrong. I claimed I was 24 :wacky:

Except wacky White Witch Lady (no shit, she actually claimed to be a White Witch), I was 21 for her.

I wasn't even aware of the innuendo I said there. :rofl: I only realized it after the fact when people were just...shocked I said that. :lew: Thanks for that. xD

Something about people being shocked, yeah. I can't remember that far back. Innuendoes are always good though. :wacky:

Can't even remember much of last night actually, other than that 'White Witch' was bat shit crazy.

i only remember that conversation about breadsticks becasue your sig reminds me hahaha

im sure there was summat about bread sticks on a dessert island. i know i was scoffing some at the time....

Where the heck is Vikki these days anyway. She is missed.

i only remember that conversation about breadsticks becasue your sig reminds me hahaha

im sure there was summat about bread sticks on a dessert island. i know i was scoffing some at the time....
All I remember is that I was drunk in a very boring nightclub and found myself texting you whilst hogging the sofa's. Bored and drunk - Not the greatest or safest of combinations. With that in mind it could of been anything :gasp:

I have no idea where Viki is either. Don't even know if I have any means of contacting her in any way anymore. What I do know however, is that I fucking luv this smilie :raye:

I know shauns still alive, i might drop him an email on FB lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back