The Lonely Island

Ness

SHAZAM
Veteran
Gil
This trio of Andy Samberg, Akive Shaffer, and Jorma Taccone has been making Digital Shorts on Saturday Night Live for a while now. However, their comedy group The Lonely Island has released their first album, "Incredibad".

It includes such hit singles as "Jizz In My Pants", "Lazy Sunday", and "I'm On A Boat", one of which I've included as a video below:

Edit: [Link]...since the embed seems to be broken. D:

Has anybody else picked up this album or familiar with their other songs? Please...tell me I'm not the only fan here. :ness:

Last edited:
Love 'em, absolutely hilarious :monster:

I downloaded the CD...I'd buy it if I had a more disposable income. Most of the tracks on it are excellent. I would totally post the videos to I'm On a Boat and Like a Boss only they're not worksafe, so I'm not sure if I'm allowed....meh, hell with it, I'll post I'm On a Boat, I think you all can handle a string of F-bombs...if you can't don't play it:

Naw, I thought 'Jizz in My Pants', 'On a Boat', and 'Dick in a Box' were actually pretty decent as music pieces even though they all are parodies of music genres. But no denying they are entertainers as they do write skits for SNL.

I don't think I'm getting the album. I'm content with listening to the 3 I mentioned above over and over on the train. xD

I just heard "Jizz In My Pants" last night and saw the music video. Absolutely hilarious. xD Justin Timberlake's in it too and he sang towards the end with them, I heard. But anyway, this song's stuck in my head now. Imagine that...guys having an orgasm randomly.

I'll have to check out their other songs and music videos.

I swear there was another thread like this somewhere created recently. [Must find and merge!]

Anyway I bought the album!!! :gonk: And it came with a DVD of Video clips to watch on my T.V too!!!

I effing love these guys! The main two in Hot Rod were freakin' hilarious and now they've made my day by going and creating hilarious music!

My favourites would have to be Jizzed in my Pants, I'm on a Boat and We Like Sportz.

"I'm On A Boat" is brilliant, for some reason it's overly addictive once you hear it. I wouldn't say there's much creativity to it whatsoever it's just one of those songs that's unique and stupidly catchy :wacky: "Jizz In My Pants" was fantastic as well purely for comedy value, especially the faces pulled on the music video, I liked Jack Black's cameo in "Saxman" as well, at least I think it was on their CD :hmmm:

The moment I heard "I'm On A Boat", it started to sink into my head and constantly resist being pulled out of it.

My god, that song was so awesome and funny, I nearly "jizzed in my pants" *rimshot* after seeing it for the first time.

Anyone remember when LittleKuriboh made his own version of it, only it was "I'm On A Blimp"? XD

Favourite song from the Lonely Island crew is "I'm on a Boat". Its just so catchy and in the summer, whenever i'm on my boat up at my cottage, this song comes to mind immediately. Also "Jizzed in my Pants" seeing as thats the first song i saw by them..
Another good skit was "The Backseatsman". If you guys haven't seen it i recommend checking it out for a good chuckle.

I think this is the group that made the song "Like A Boss". If they are, then they're pretty damn cool. That's the only song of theirs I've heard, but I loved it. Mostly due to the association it has to somebody else. It's my fault though. Whenever I see him now, I start singing "Like A Boss". That song's really cool.

I'll have to look up their other songs. I might like them.

Back