The Chaotic Cerberus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. I get the absolute Michael ripped out of me for liking Vincent, many people just don't get him, but esp in this country, there's noone that cool around. All I get it chavs:mad:

To be honest, I'm not really sure what draws me to this character. Must be something good!:cool:

You hit the nail on the head!!! :D

He is rather sexy I must admit. People in this country (except cosplayers) just don't even try to look gothic and cool. I've lost faith in the human race...

Probably, I hate to say it but too much Vincent may be bad for you... oh no... what will we do?

Fu fu fu fu fu fu fu can you explain you hypothesis? I seem to be quite sane despite my complete nuttiness when it comes to the man in red...

And what should I do if I do max out? Meh, it won't be Cloud that's fer sure...

Probably, I hate to say it but too much Vincent may be bad for you... oh no... what will we do?

Too much Vincent?! Impossible!!!! He goes everywhere with me... He is the background on my phone :)

Yaya!!!

I have lots of avatars I like to use, and my sig goes everywhere with me because my friend made it and she understood how much of a fangirl I am. And I'm getting the Advent Children Vincent figure for Christmas, which is awesome!!

Meh, I really don't think any of the other characters come close for intrigue. Not that I don't like them, for they are still pretty cool, but I just really relate to Vince is all. Each to their own I say.

Heheheheh yeah he is my desktop wallpaper too. And apparently you can get Cerberus jewellry on the internet, but I haven't found it yet, I would really like to check that out:)

Yeah, I've got him as my background at home on my computer. Wouldn't mind the DoC figurine either... Might buy it after xmas...

Please, let me join. Vincent has to be one of my fav. ff character. Oh yeah, who is in charge now since Darkblade was banned?

I would love to join this club! Too bad Darkblade wasn't online for a while. Hey Darkblade I wanna join and can I please have one of those sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back