The Chaotic Cerberus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I should have posted this a long time ago %D

vinplushnu5.png

He looks at me anytime I'm on the computer xD

Edit: Yes I do live in a bamboo forest.

Uhh I'm not sure if this has to do with my computer but I think the link is dead. o_O

I think it might cause I can see the pic just fine =o Or when you were looking at it imageshack was acting up again since it has a habit of doing that xo

Hi

HI its beeen awhile whats up anything new to the club.:)
I have some ideas like a club story amd etc.

i will join! vincent is awesome he is fast, strong, goth/emo and he has a cape! XD so can i join with the rank Shell of Chaos?

Wouldnt mind joining this club. Apart from Sephiroth, Vincent is my favourite FF7 characters. I have played and completed both FF7 and dirge of cerebus and have watched advent children numerous times. I have the advent children Vincent figure and would love a replica of his gun or metal hand.

If possible can I join with the rank of Hojo Hunter.

Why yes he is, thank you for noticing xDD

Annnnnnnnnnd, since I posted some Tifa goodies in the Tifa Fan Club, I figured I'd post some icons and PSP backgrounds of Vincent that I've made as well ^^ Not as many icons since I don't like to share all the Vin icons I've made xDD But it's a couple anyway :P

4t7644i.png
6he1s89.png
4ta4gas.png
5x76ixt.png

53ggx1f.png
4ve4zrl.png

PSP bg 1
PSP bg 2

I wonder if you can get cerberus guns anywhere with the ammo still inside :P

not that I would get one, I can't be trusted with scissors let alone a computer game characters badass gun!

lol

Mod comment: Even though this is in a no-post count section of the forum, please lengthen your posts next time, this is incredibly spammy even for here. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
...maybe that's why they don't make half of vincent's guns?

last thing we need is a report about a kid getting shot by a gun similar to death penalty...btw, is there a gun that is similar to death penalty in real life?

Clubs around here aren't always super active unfortunately :( Sometimes you'll just have to be patient and wait til there's something new to see xo

I'm sure any Vincent fan has already seen this image about 50 times within the past few days, but just in case someone hasn't, here's Vincent's poster from the 'Final Fantasy VII 10th Anniversary Gallery'

Here <3

I want it so bad :(

Clubs around here aren't always super active unfortunately :( Sometimes you'll just have to be patient and wait til there's something new to see xo

I'm sure any Vincent fan has already seen this image about 50 times within the past few days, but just in case someone hasn't, here's Vincent's poster from the 'Final Fantasy VII 10th Anniversary Gallery'

Here <3

I want it so bad :(

HOT DAMN!!! that is sexy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back