The Chaotic Cerberus

Status
Not open for further replies.
...maybe that's why they don't make half of vincent's guns?

last thing we need is a report about a kid getting shot by a gun similar to death penalty...btw, is there a gun that is similar to death penalty in real life?

gosh, if there was a death penalty replica then it would be mine ;)

also, I wonder if you can get a suit of chaos?

I want one so bad :D

LOL Walking around as Chaos would be hard xD I've seen cosplay pics of someone as Chaos on Google somewhere, but they weren't very good :P

And I asked Lirael to make a new club sig for this place since I've been busy:

vincentcopy.jpg

He's chibi!!1 HAHAHAHAHAHA

as much as i love vincent, for now and for however long it lasts, i am now currently obsessed with halo machinima*puts on magenta MJOLNIR armor*see you guys later*goes off to pwn sephiroth with a warthog, rocket launcher, and a bunch of brute-class weapons*

Hello =D Always nice to see another Vincent fan ^^ I'll add your name to the club list ^o^

Annnnnnnnnnd~ Yet another new banner. I was struck with inspiration from the Dirge of Cerberus: Lost Episode wallpaper from the Tokyo Game Show =D

CCvin.png

And here are the official links to the wallpaper ^^:

1024x768
1280x1024

I didn't see any news for it's release there no :( I looked at a lot of different sites and it either still says 'TBA' for the Euro release date or just nothing at all ;-;

I have! I had a dream I was chaos and I was pwning omega..... then the dream ended when weiss came out and slashed me in half :'(

I have! I had a dream I was chaos and I was pwning omega..... then the dream ended when weiss came out and slashed me in half
LAY OFF THE CRACK AND THE DOC. xDDD

j/k :monster:

Hola Lady Marina ^^

I didn't even realise there were other fangals out there! I was starting to feel abnormal!>_<

Can I somehow delete the thread I created? Nobody is going to visit it, so it's silly and embarrassing having it sat there!:worried:

I've just finished replaying DoC again. I'm always in two minds about that game, but I think it's Vincent himself that makes me play it again. Why do men like that not really exist???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back