The Centaur Club

It's been far too long, Centaur Club!

image0.jpg

:inlove: I had no idea Centaurs even liked raspberries.

Dionysos That certainly answers a few questions! :O

I had a similar questions about bikes and I think this guy covered it fairly well:

I can't really ride a bike, but if I could I'd consider doing it like that (in private/a quiet area).

Anyway. Found an old picture of myself riding a centaur on an ancient vase. Those were the days.

482px-Python_-_RFVP_2-252_-_Dionysos_riding_on_centaur_-_two_draped_youths_-_Montesarchio_MANdSC_-_01.jpg

(Dionysus riding a centaur, Poseidonia, 4th Century BC)

Another centaur style for consideration.

I think I encountered this in my studies a while back, but I've now been reminded again. It is meant to be Chiron, but being honest it looks more like Nosferatu's Count Orlok bit Chiron's mother on the neck...

GRAB YOUR OUZO & POPCORN :love:

Woah! This is like Fantasia if it was turned into candy, dipped in powdered sugar and then splatted against an old DVD of the Powerpuff Girls in the long-forgotten dusty end of a shelf.

Interesting concept! I might need quite a bit of ouzo for this! :thehead:

Oh no.

funny-tiktoks-and-tweets-debating-what-centaurs-do-with-their-human-arms-when-they-are-galloping

And yet I doubt they'd look any sillier than the people who turned up to storm Area 51.

I keep thinking about this cologne commercial I saw the other day that had a man and a horse in it. At the end of the commercial it had both of their silhouettes lined up to look like a Centaur in the sunset or something (as those commercials never actually make any scents sense) and just....

I'm deeply hurt by the fact that this cologne wasn't named Scentaur. :wacky:

I keep thinking about this cologne commercial I saw the other day that had a man and a horse in it. At the end of the commercial it had both of their silhouettes lined up to look like a Centaur in the sunset or something (as those commercials never actually make any scents sense) and just....

I'm deeply hurt by the fact that this cologne wasn't named Scentaur. :wacky:

I'm 99.9% sure that I know the exact commercial that you are talking about. It is Adam Driver (actor who plays Kylo Ren in the Star Wars sequels) and he chases a horse to the sea, goes swimming with the horse, then emerges from the water and it looks like they have combined as one. :thehead:

An Adam Driver Centaur isn't at all what I expected 2021 would deliver, but there we go.

I'm 99.9% sure that I know the exact commercial that you are talking about. It is Adam Driver (actor who plays Kylo Ren in the Star Wars sequels) and he chases a horse to the sea, goes swimming with the horse, then emerges from the water and it looks like they have combined as one. :thehead:

An Adam Driver Centaur isn't at all what I expected 2021 would deliver, but there we go.
I never did answer this - you were actually 100% right! :LOL: Obviously that was the inspiration for this beauty!
Scentuar.png

Can you believe we were on our way to nearly 2 years and not one of us came up with the name Reneigh for our suggested neighms? :O

I never did answer this - you were actually 100% right! :LOL: Obviously that was the inspiration for this beauty! View attachment 11744

Can you believe we were on our way to nearly 2 years and not one of us came up with the name Reneigh for our suggested neighms? :O

Perfume isn't my area of expertise, but that is a great suggestion!
I challenge anyone in this club to find somebody new to join this club with that name as their official 'Centaur Club neighm'.

Let us increase the horde!

How about this song as our official theme tune / anthem?

Yay or neigh?

Back