Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
✨ ❤️ Centaur Thoughts ❤️ ✨

LOL.jpg

Lameow the Centaur Cat.jpg

No excuse now.

❤️ ✨

Had to play 'Play-doh' yesterday. Accept this poorly molded Centaur ghost that looks oddly color coordinated to the Hulk.

Centaur Doh.jpg

He needed a staff.
Centaur Doh2.jpg

Dionysos

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Staff member
Administrator
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Lamia
✨ ❤️ Centaur Thoughts ❤️ ✨

View attachment 9778

View attachment 9777
No excuse now.

❤️ ✨

Had to play 'Play-doh' yesterday. Accept this poorly molded Centaur ghost that looks oddly color coordinated to the Hulk.

View attachment 9775

He needed a staff.
View attachment 9776

Those are two great centaurs! I wish I could like the post twice.

The playdough Hulk-centaur is a unique idea. I guess by using a staff that would make him wise like Chiron and quite unlike his barbaric brethren. And yet, the Hulk aspect makes it even more interesting. Perhaps pre-staff he was the regular Hulk and behaved with brutality like the naughtiest of centaurs, but with the staff he is more like Professor Hulk, the more tame version of the Hulk which merges the intellect of Banner with the strength of Hulk. :hmm:

Dionysos

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Staff member
Administrator
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Lamia
When I was younger I consistently misread Cactuar as Cactaur, so this art has extra significance to me!

Great stuff! :smiff:

Miko

゚  。ඞ •   ゚  。
Staff member
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
When I was younger I consistently misread Cactuar as Cactaur, so this art has extra significance to me!

Great stuff! :smiff:
I'd like to say same, but I still have a hard time spelling both Cactuars and Centaurs, so....:8F:Don't come at me when I'm spelling stuff wrong.

I was moving stuff around on my desktop and realized my 'Centaur Club' folder was spelled 'Centuar' so there's that, too.

Yes I have a Centaur Club folder.

Dionysos

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Staff member
Administrator
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Lamia
I'd like to say same, but I still have a hard time spelling both Cactuars and Centaurs, so....:8F:Don't come at me when I'm spelling stuff wrong.

I was moving stuff around on my desktop and realized my 'Centaur Club' folder was spelled 'Centuar' so there's that, too.

Yes I have a Centaur Club folder.

Top marks for enthusiasm!

I think the Cactuar > Cactaur thing gets a lot of people. I hadn't really heard how people pronounce some FF terms until I met fellow FF fans at KupoCon events and sometimes people would say Cactuwar (for Cactuar) and sometimes people would say Cactar (for Cactuar again), some people would say Cactaur. Implying to me that the Cactaur mistake is quite common!