Tetsuya Nomura Making An Appearance At E3 [6/1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
Twitter addict Shinji Hashimoto is leaking Square Enix’s E3 plans, apparently. He just tweeted that Tetsuya Nomura, Director of the Kingdom Hearts series, is traveling to E3.

“Next week, after a long time, Director Nomura will go on a business trip to E3,” Hashimoto announced.

Hashimoto also mentioned a business meeting for a new project with Director Nomura in their Osaka studio. The Osaka branch recently finished work on Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, which is coming to North America with new features.

Source: Siliconera

It sounds like a good enough indication that Nomura will be involved in E3. I'll probably pay more attention this year then - because last year he didn't leave Japan with the supposed swine flu outbreak.

Hopefully this means SE will have more of a show this year, and hopefully it may mean Versus will turn up.

As for the new project....a new Kingdom Hearts? The mysterious Project X? Who knows. I'm lost in all the mystery codenames and trademarks from SE lately.

Hmm, can't remember the last time I saw Nomura at E3... think it was back in 2005-6 :hmmm:

So he's going to announce something...what could it be? :hmmm:

I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS. NOTHING IS SHIT ABOUT THAT SERIES.

Nomura's really the only person from Square that I get excited over now. Whether it's new Versus footage or Kingdom Hearts teasers, either way, it'll be pretty kewl ^_^

Or maybe something else - he does work on other stuff xD

That, and I haven't seen any recent pics of him :hmmm:

I love the KH series too! And I personally cannot wait for the Third game <33 Hopefully that's what they'll announce at E3.

I hope its Kingdom Hearts III. But I just want to frickin find out what this Project X is :hmmm: Hopefully its gonna be something really good

It's totally gonna be the FFVII remake. :ryan:

I'm never too excited on FF news anymore, whatever happens happens I suppose.

I think it's too early for them to announce the VII remake. After all, they are still learning the PS3 game engine after having made like, five games for it already. :mokken:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back