FFX-2 [SPOILERS] Should Tidus have returned?

Should Tidus have returned?

• Yes

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
Gil
Should Tidus have returned, or should Yuna have moved on?

Me personally, I do like Tidus and Yuna together and was happy with the perfect ending on FFX-2. On the other hand, I wouldn't have minded if Yuna moved on to someone else.

Yes Tidus should have returned and yes I would mind if Yuna moved on to someone else,,,,if she did that...oe wee...it would actually have pissed me off then :p

No, I dont think Tidus should of returned. He needs to be in his home world. And Yuna? Yup she had to move on.

Lol that would have meant he would have died, didnt the dream of the fayth ended after FFx? He has no home world.

He should have returned , why not? GEEZ -__-

Well there are those out there that haven't obtained the 'perfect' ending just to let you know.

If he didn't come back, what would be the point of X-2? They made a sequal so that she can find Tidus.

I personally thought it was stupid with the whole different endings though. They should've sticked to one.

Last edited:
What the hell. Did NO ONE play X-2?

I know the game was hated but, DA-UM!

Tidus DID come back and Yuna and him stayed together >.<

WTF your post is so out of place, next time better read first instead of posting bullshit... the maker of this thread is just wondering how we think about tidus returning or not..... our opinions , everyone knows Tidus returned -__-

Read his post .....sigh

Jesus, calm down ...

In my eyes, they deserve to be together. If X2 hadnt been made, then yes I would have wanted Yuna to move on and be happy again. But X2 gives her that happiness, unless you dont get the happy ending. It should have been just the one ending, daft with multi endings.

What the hell. Did NO ONE play X-2?

I know the game was hated but, DA-UM!

Tidus DID come back and Yuna and him stayed together >.<

Well, he does come back 'tis true but like I said, not everyone got the perfect ending. So not everyone would know.

But, I'm glad they had him come back.

Like I said in my other post, I wish they would've stick to one ending =/ (the 'perfect' one)

Personally i didnt like the idea of him being a dream/summon or whatever he was but i mean the idea was creative and different but sorta sad lol until ffx but not many ppl even gave that a second glance lol but tidus and yuna should have been together.....oh wait they did get back togeher lol my bad. :x3:

If FFX-2 had not been made or had been made a prequel or something: No, the ending to FFX was amazing but itself and was really sad.
FFX-2 being the way it is: Yes! I would have destroyed the game if they made it only to have Tidus not return! The good graphics (perfect? The one at besaid) ending in X-2 was the best way to end that game.

I would have preferred for X-2 to be about Braska's pilgrimage but I am happy with the ending of X-2 (not happy with the middle content)

I read in another thread someone said Tidus would only be alive after after the ending of X-2 if the fayth could maintain the dream that was Tidus when he came back on the beach in Balamb......during the secret endeing......phew.

Long point to make but it annoys me when people make stuff like this subjective,I just want to say that Tidus is alive at the end of FFX=2 and not a dream!!!!!

I apologise if anyone here said that.

Tidus most definitely should have come back and did at the end of X-2 ,it made me cry.....almost:) hes 1 of my favorite characters, not much left to say other than it was good to have the guy back!

Almost everyone here has made the point that Tidus and Yuna should be together! :] I fully agree. Who would Yuna move on to? Baralai? Uh no........ That couldn't happen. Not in my mind, anyways. :P So Tidus had to come back, he's our ex-main character. We're attached!!!

I honestly think he should have returned because it was kinda unfair to Tidus and Yuna when he disappeared (even though he couldn't help it) so for a good happy ending Tidus shoulldv'e come back (so him and yuna can have some kids and stuff)

I was actually thinking about this question when I beat the game. Although the point of X-2 was for Yuna to find Tidus, I think that with the Good/Perfect endings, his return was kind of rushed through and not satisfying enough to round out the game. I feel this is especially true given how focused the game was on the Shuyin/Lenne/Vegnagun storyline.

I think Tidus shouldn't have returned, if only to give FFX some closure. Bringing him back for those 5-6 minutes in the end was just a cocktease, and kind of diluted the raw emotions from FFX's incredible ending, where
Tidus jumps into those crazy flames and Yuna/Spira moves on from it all

I agree that he shoud have returned, but even though I've had that ending three times, I still don't understand why he's alive...anyone care to elaborate?

I think it was best for Tidus, if he didn't, I think that would have ruined the game since she went on the whole journey because of him.

titus should have been gone forever:humph:. although i'd hate doing all that for nothing. still...:unsure:

No.

it would have been a much better story if he didn't

its too sappy loveywovey,it all turns out for the best. bah

I guess some people rotfl..who have never been in love don't believe in it and don't want happy ever after for others.
Oh well.
I would have wanted that for Yuna and Tidus..of course..so I am happy he made it back.

Back