• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daenerys

The Last Dragon
Veteran
Gil
Yeah, I know, a day early, but I won't be online much tomorrow for various reasons, and I have a decent amount of entries now so...

You know the rules, you need to post when you vote, or it isn't counted. This weeks theme was Marvel / Sex and the City and these are the entries -

1)
CaptainAmerica-1.png

2)
sex.png

3)
Gambit.png

4)
Marvelfreaksotw46.jpg

5)
phoenixsotw2.png

6)
ironman2yv2.jpg

7)
ghostriderpenancesig2cojh8.jpg

Oooh Rightyho.....

I'm really tornbetween 3 5 & 7

I'm really loving the backgrounds on all 3 they are really funky and the images are just great, althooooo I'm leaning more towards number 7 because I REALLY like the image and it just looks great and scary looking :monster: It's a little on the big side but I think it works well and I dont think it would have looked right if it was any smaller

So yeah, that gets my vote

I quite like Number 1 and Number 5. Number 1 looks really cool, and the stock doesn't stick out too much or anything. Number 5 is just plain awesome imo. The colors look great and while the stock may not blend as well as it could, I really like it. 5 gets my vote!

I like four because it has the avengers on it, and i like how the heroes are kinda layered

Gosh, it's a toss between 1 and 6. But after careful observation, I finally chose 1 mainly because it seemed to have more effort done between the two. I love the color theme and the render really blends well with the background. Not too crazy with the text though, but that's something minor compared to the awesome signature overall.

Of course, the same could be said about 6 as well. Love the color theme going on as it's simple, very clean, and not too many colors used. Render blends well with the solid background, but between 1 was just a tad bit better. This would've been my vote if 1 was out of the picture. xD

One thing I'll say about 5 though...I love the background! Just love it since the color elements used is somewhat...not too cartoonish or animated. It kinda has that realistic element somewhat...and that is why I think the render chosen doesn't match with the background. =/ It would've been better if the render was different, to be honest.

And for 7, I like the render but not too crazy about the background. =/ I dunno, there seems to be a little mismatch going on there, but I suppose if you look at it in a very unique and artistic way, it somewhat works.

3 totally get's my vote.

I've always loved that marvel character when i was little i hardly ever seen him anymore (i can't remember his name it was something like gambler) but he totally rocked with his flaming cards and his big stick (no not a penis joke :giggle:).

You need to vote in the poll too for your vote to count.

And, remember, you NEED to POST, otherwise your vote is invalid!

I can't decide which one I'm voting for yet D=

Wow they're all so excellent! It was a very tough choice.
I voted for No.5. Possibly because marvel cartoons still contain that 2-D style bu due to lights, backround and shadows the character looks more 3-D. Color combination is excellent.

2 was also proffecionaly laid out. I especially like the way word SEX has blue lighting around. The shadows are very good.

4 was very good as well. It seemed like a hard job to do. Characters are well seen as they fade into the backround. Chosen positions are good. Nice colors.

Others are very good too but I'm too lazy to describe them :P

Therefore I vote for 5

5. It's the only decent one there I'm afraid, well, the rest aren't poor, but 5 is really the only one I like. It looks really well done, and it's quite striking.

they were all very eye appealing. i did vote for 5 although it was a tough choice. i did like 1.3 and 7 but 5 was the best done :cookie2:

It's either 4 or 7 for me. I like how 4 is nicely blended together, yet still distinct. But the dude in 7 isn't well known, so I give him props.

This one was a tough one! Lots of really great signatures this week, but, my vote went to #5. The colors, stock, and the way it was composed, just went together really well.

5 definitely

Colors match very well, text isn't masked over with gradients or whatnot, render stands out great. It's just uberness in all sense of the word ;)

i voted for 6, mainly because i'm not very appreciative of art and idc how it looks. Mainly, it was because ironman is my favorite marvel hero.

im looking at 5 and im not liking their choice of character but 6 is pretty cool and 4 is to

Mark forced me to vote; I've already seen the thread but couldn't decide and left. :gasp: I'm honestly torn between all of them.

However, I've conformed and voted for #1 because, at first glance, it just looks the most professional. The others are all really good, particularly #5 and #6 but, alas, I had to choose something.

Why #1? The stock looked the most original (I've seen the other stock beforehand, so I suppose I was a bit bored?) and the text makes it quite sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back