Gemini

Code Crawler
Gil
FFXIV
Rice Il
whats up with this ........

1185_0020.jpg

Is there something on his head aswel, or is it a reflection? :confused:

I have no idea, maybe he isn't human, or he has like a robot arm thingy like Will Smith in I Robot....I have no idea...maybe its like how you cast magic or something...

...and Im all out of ideas now

It resemble the way Materia is used in the Final Fantasy VII universe, doesn't it? I'm sure that I've heard people mention a number of resemblances between VII and XIII - this might be another one. Also, I think that's just his hair on his forehead, Kelly. xD

Maybe he passed out while drinking and his friends thought it would be funny to brand him?

All I can say is.. I have no idea. Looks kind of cool though, so I have nothing bad to say about it. Maybe he gets his power from it? Looks like Geostigma almost from AC.

It looks like a cyber-implant or something. Which fits the style that I've come to associate FF13 with. It seems very much centred on cyber, futuristic, technological stuff. Perhaps the use of magic and summons is determined by machines and microchips?

Last edited:
Ugh Shu, you're gunna spawn more "SNOW IZ CLOUD IT'Z OBVIOUS CN'T U TELL" talk... <_<;

It looks like something he's not used to by the look on his face :gasp: Like Kelly said, perhaps something to do with the way you use magic. It's gunna be interesting to find out.

heere you go gu
Bears a tattoo on his right arm, marking him as one of the l'Cie. It allows him to use some mysterious power.
ys i found it so read it lol

Shut it Dave, it looks shiny :grumpy:

Where did you find that? How reliable is the sourse? Although it sounds liek a good enough explanation as any

Hey it was not my intent ! I was just saying :P ...

I know most people are sick of the FFVII banter, so I'm not even going to bring that up. I also find it funny someone mentioned materia in the post as well.

It just looks like he as you have already stated "new to the markings" or whatever power it beholds. Sort of bewildering so to speak.

(cough cloud is snow)

heere you go gu
Bears a tattoo on his right arm, marking him as one of the l'Cie. It allows him to use some mysterious power.
ys i found it so read it lol

Yea, you're exactly right. If this hasn't been substantiated yet, it is the right answer. I read about it before in a press release but it's also a part of the new teaser trailer. She's exactly right. Good job moonlight assassin.

This is pretty cool, I am glad to be finding out more about how the battle, and all that is going to play out. I think that will work pretty good, I wonder if you will have a set number of spells you can have or if you maybe will have to have a bigger tattoo to use more spells.

Hmmm Is Snow a physical attacker or a spellcaster? He looks more like a physical attacker in the new trailer but I think he can use spells if You give him something. His arm is probably all his source of power he desires or something.

Hmmm Is Snow a physical attacker or a spellcaster? He looks more like a physical attacker in the new trailer but I think he can use spells if You give him something

If Snow had a job class, i'd immediately say it was the monk. It definitely looks like he'll following in the footsteps of Yang, Sabin, Tifa, Zell etc etc.

Sosuke Aizen said:
Hmmm Is Snow a physical attacker or a spellcaster? He looks more like a physical attacker in the new trailer but I think he can use spells if You give him something. His arm is probably all his source of power he desires or something.

From what I've seen in trailers and pics, he appears to primarily be a physical fighter. But I wouldn't be surprised if he could cast a few spells as well. I reckon he might have a few black magic spells, I guessing his speciality would be blizzard spells (going by his name).

It resemble the way Materia is used in the Final Fantasy VII universe, doesn't it? I'm sure that I've heard people mention a number of resemblances between VII and XIII - this might be another one. Also, I think that's just his hair on his forehead, Kelly. xD
That is what I think it looks like, maybe some implant that allows him to use Materia, or it could be like some tracking chip the government put on him and he has modded it.

Back