Smiley Scenes

In FF9 when Zidane and co are trying to sneak through the harbor gate area in Lindblum after it's been occupied by the black mages

This!

:alien: = they are aliens
⚔ = you fight them and also you fight them on the Ragnarok which is the portended end-time battle of Norse mythology
🌈 = these aliens have different colours
♊ = you can clear the ship from the infestation by killing their twins (each pair is one of these different colours), otherwise they respawn

Well done!

Scene 20:
🚢 🦵👮‍♂️
This place is great for level grinding. They were meant for that purpose if you look at it from that perspective. With the ability to respawn everytime you defeat them with a miss match color, this will help you level up your characters quickly since they give you tons of experience points.

Cid running after and jumping on the Tiny Bronco and it getting shot down by Shinra soldiers in FFVII?

Nooooooooooo! Tia stole my FFVII one, I'm pissed! lmao

Balamb crashing into FH
Diamond weapon attacking Jeuno
Balamb garden almost crasing into balamb but goes into ocean

Black Waltz 1 summoning the Sea Lion in battle in FFIX?

This! He uses a bell to summon the Sea Lion (represented by a wave and a lion).

Ilyena is unstoppable!

Scene 22:
🍈 🍈 ,🙈🌫 / 👹 @ 🎨

The battle with Chadarnook (the demon possessing Relm’s painting) in FFVI?

Last edited:
The battle with Chadarnook (the demon possessing Relm’s painting) in FFVI?

Correct!

🍈 🍈 = breasts
, 🙈🌫 = which we can't see due to mist
/ 👹 = the spirit can transform into its true evil demon form
@ 🎨 = it is haunting a painting

Although I am going to dispel all rumours that I am unfair and I am also going to give a point to DaggerTribal . FFXV directly references the Chadarnook from FFVI and contains all of the elements hinted at in the clues (naked lady covered by mist which can turn into a demon). So I'll give a point to both of you!

Scene 23:
🍮 + 🍅 🤼‍♂️

damn missed the ff6 one, dan is unfair and secretly giving tia the answers.

Kimari fighting the other two Ronsos Brian and Yenke on Mt.Gagazet in ffx?

Back