Set Request - Cleris (Cloud x Aeris)

Aeris 

FFVII dork
Gil
Full credit will be given to any set made while in use.
I'm looking for something based off my fandom of Cloud and Aeris as a pair.
If you don't feel like doing a couple sort of thing, I'd be happy with just Aeris.

I don't have any images listed below because I find it really cool to see what
others come out with on their own. If you would prefer that I had one for referance,
please just let me know and I'll PM it straight to you! Also, Rep is given.

AVATAR: 100 x 100 / 150 x 150 (Whichever looks better)
SIGNATURE: 500 x 200 (Less if needed, I'm not too fussed!)

COLOUR THEME: Cloud/Aerith - Romantic, soft colours | Aeris - Something earthy.

TEXT: For the signature, I would be happy with just my username involved with some sort of matching font that would go with the image. If you would like to add anything, I'm completely fine with it.

OTHER: I'd personally like something that would involve flowers or the church to where the two had first met. I have this image for an example. If you would like to use another, I have no complaints.

i got a whole day of boardom at college tomorrow sooo i'll give it a go XD also cuz u gave me wicked comments on my work yesterday :inlove:

and welcome back to the forums aeris XD

Here we gooooo:

aerisreq062.png

scaled.php

scaled.php

Hope you like them, did 2 different sizes because I forgot about the size limit :gonk:
Anyway enjoy!

I'll have a go, but I'll probably only have it ready by tomorrow evening. Is that OK? :gonk:

Oh! I'm sorry! >.< I forgot because I had computer issues at the time. I'll still deliver on my end. Give me a moment please.

Alright, I'm done with your Aerith Set :awesome:

Made 2 Avatars.

241ukqv.jpg
2dr5mvm.jpg

And here's the sig.
jqlvgx.jpg

Let me know if I change up anything.

Last edited:
Back