Sephiroth (KH1) or Sephiroth (KH2)?

I found Gliding to be hugely useful when he casts Meteor. Naturally I'd double jump before using it, but it took a fair while for the meteors to actually follow me up. I was rather safe after that. :p

Quick Run? You're kidding... right? That'd leave you far too vulnerable after you've executed it.

Actually, Glide is probably what'll save your ass in most situations in either the KH1 or 2 fight. He's just so ground-based.

Basing is on difficulty I have to say KH2. Man...I hated it.
By ythe way you can stop him using that move that drains you hp and mp. I dont remember as I havent played it for a while... you use a move that Sora jumps in the air and attacks him...it alwayts works. You just have to be fast enough.

Half the battle with sephy is in the air but that only if you use the trinity limit/berserk charge combo

Yeah, you can just jump in the opposite direction to get away from the pillars of fire, he hardly got me with that, it was the meteors he shot at me that I couldn't get away from because I didn't boher to level up my Limits and get all the extra abilities from them :P

I never said that I need help. I just said that part was the best of his magic

I never offered anyone help Caboose, I was agreeing with what Gabranth had Posted before me, anyway...

I never used Trinity Limit against Sephy, I hardly used any Limits come to think of it :huh:

I'd say KH because I havent beaten him in that game yet then again I didnt try too hard and you dont have reaction commands or form abilities

Neither battle is overly difficult...assuming you know what you're doing. I'd say Sephiroth is more challenging on Kingdom Hearts 1, however.

His attacks may be a tad more difficult to detect and you lack the improved camera angle of Kingdom Hearts II.

i found kh2 sephy quite easy now
you only need guard, aerial spin thing and anything else you want

the first few bars are easy to take away because he only has 2 attacks
if you stay on the ground he'll only do a ground combo so do 2 combos on him, back away guard and 2 combos etc

then just aerial spin away from him when he does the pillar attack
and aerial spin left to right when he does the meteor

well in final mix you get a new spin move when works well against the orbs that he casts around you but in the original one you could try attacking them or something

sephiroth is easier in kh2 because you are more manouverable than in kh1 and besides in kh2 sephiroth holds his sword properly

also a good strategy when he uses meteor (kh2) is to jump and aerial dodge successively and you will hardly be hit at all

He was deffinatly harder in KH1, but he was fairly easy in both games. At least you could do more than a 4 combo on him in KH2, he would always dissapear after you hit him 4 times in KH1.

You could pretty much get atleast 8-10 hits on him before being hit back on KH2

I didn't really find him tough in KH1 however in KH2 he beat me up I had to use all of my elixiers >.>

Septh is hard on KH1. I still havn't beaten him. Only on KH2 he was easy peasy on KH2.

But then again i havn't really tryed to beat him after my first few trys >_<. I'm lvl 99 with Ultima but still i'm a lil' rusty so i don't know if i can beat him :O

KH1 sephiroth was harder and looked cooler then the KH2 version

he didn't have the wings under his cloak in 1, also we had curaga in 1 which allowed him to be harder

not to mention cloud looked cooler in 1 then in 2, vincent and cloud fusion

What!? :gasp: IMO, Cloud looked way better in KH2 and so did Septh. But i guess i can't really remember what Septh looked like in KH1 because you only really see him once. :neomon:

The KH2 was easier in my opinion probably because you had better abilities that made you more powerful than what you could have been in K1

I think that KH1 Sephiroth was much more difficult than KH2 Sephiroth. I actually beaten either yet, but it was easier to get more hits off on KH2 Sephiroth.

Back