Sephiroth (KH1) or Sephiroth (KH2)?

KH1 was harder even at really high lvls.

KH2 was slightly easier due to the less random effect of his moves. I.E he was pretty predictable. But KH2 Sephy was a much more fun fight all-round.

They were both quite easy but the KH1 one was much harder.

KH2 one was reallyyyyyyyy easy

I know a glitch that gets him down like 5 bars of health in kingdom hearts 2. Just send me a private message if you want to learn more about it. Hmmmm... this message seems spammy but I sent it anyways.

Sephiroth from KH2. He had more devestating moves and was more fun to battle with all the new features.

I actually had a chance in KH2 if i used Curaga, then spammed Horizontal Slash on his butt, but he usually automatically recovered in the air then killed me. :O

Okay, some pointers:

+ Take off the ability for Sora that stops him using finishing attacks when MP = 0

+ Get accustomed to using the most effective Potions in tight situations instead of Curaga etc.

+ If possible, obtain Ultima Weapon and reach Lvl. 99 with Sora (it's not necessarily essential to get Ultima Weapon but it will give you a better chance than Oblivion, which is what I used)

This is what I did and I beat him after 4-5 tries, hope I've helped ^_^

^ wait a moment

the ability you mention (beserk charge) is EXTREMELY useful

Okay equip trinity limit and use it on sephy
thenkeep attacking since you have no mp so he does endless combo
After the combo use trinity limit then keep doing this

He's VERY easy this way

KH1 was harder because it was still a bit primative....and you could die from combos unlike Kh2 where you are immortal to them at one point.

the ability you mention (beserk charge) is EXTREMELY useful

Hardly. You could only get in a few hits extra with it before he decides to fight back after receiving the pummelling, so it's not really worth equipping it. That, and you can't kill him while you have this equipped, and you have no MP. A) because you can't execute a final blow, and B) you can't cast magic to finish him off.

Beserk is a complete waste of time in this fight. You might as well use the time you'd normally spend attacking him, dropping an Elixer on yourself. By far the better option.

Like I said in an earlier post, KH1 Sephiroth is only easier because Sora isn't exactly flexible in 1. He's just so... slow.

well it only takes 2 combos for the mp to recharge again so that is easy
And whilst you are in beserk mode your attack power increses so you deal more damage

And when he does fight back it's pretty easy to dodge anyway since you can block his attacks whilst you are attacking

And you mention you cant kill him when you are in this state - true but just attack him until it charges up again

i like both KH Sephiroth There the same to me

It's not a question of who you like the most, it's a question of which one you thought was the hardest to defeat ^_^

FTR: I believe Sephiroth (KHII) has a move that depletes your MP guage completely so if you were able to replenish it he'd probably deplete it again pretty quickly

kh2 sephiroth was harder i beat him in kh1 without recieving a single hit by him. Although i think if ur at the right level hes pretty easy in both games

I will have to say Sepheroth in Kingdom Heart 2 cuse he has this alsome Combo and when Fire coms up from the ground it sucks you right in

^ to avid that you just jump away
and both sephy have an hp/mp deleting move
this is when he says 'decend heartless angel'

Yeah, you can just jump in the opposite direction to get away from the pillars of fire, he hardly got me with that, it was the meteors he shot at me that I couldn't get away from because I didn't boher to level up my Limits and get all the extra abilities from them :P

oh yeah lol you need use the aerial spin one that you get from lving master form
im not sure if quick run will work

Back