Selling a TV the Final Fantasy XIII method

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
k0lmxh.jpg

Undoubtedly every gamer in Japan is anxiously waiting until next Thursday December 17th when Final Fantasy XIII will finally launch in retailers, however some may not be as up to date on current technology and may need an upgrade on their TV sets.

Japanese retailers are being smart with this one.
What better way to sell a TV than to compare the game that they’ll be glued to for the next few months?

287iyja.jpg

1222j51.jpg

153b1hs.jpg

Source: ScrawlFX

Haha, that's quite smart way to sell stuff, and i'd like that method in Scotland, so my T.V. can support FF13

Its good marketing, it'll get the TV and if they sold the game, possibly that aswell. It does look stunning.

That reminds me of how I really would love to have an upgraded TV to play FFXIII. The one I use in my room is a tiny SD one.

But this is a genius way to sell TVs and advertise FFXIII at the same time.

Surely the Japanese population are sick of seeing FFXIII everywhere! :gasp:

I guess not! And nor am I :P

Again, I'll say I'm not bothered since I don't have the money to shell out on a new t.v. and while my t.v. ain't HD, it will play FFXIII - just not as epically as it should T.T

That's brilliant really!
I wish they'd advertise it to that scale in the UK, or at least a bit more enthusiastically :ahmed:
I'm thinking I'll need a better TV for XIII so I can appreciate it in all its HD glory :nerd:

Again, I'll say I'm not bothered since I don't have the money to shell out on a new t.v. and while my t.v. ain't HD, it will play FFXIII - just not as epically as it should T.T

Get saving, FFXIII deserves all the epicness it can get :)

That is indeed very smart.

People will be playing this game for a while and therefore want it to look as good as possible.

Though we just bought our brand new humungous T.V that is looking just brilliant at the moment with anything we play or watch. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back