Render Dump

alexturnerrender.png

Couldn't resist not cutting it out when I came across it.

lelouchrender.png

white shit makes no difference when you maek it smaller:monster:

My friend Richard AKA CrystalBearerSquall drew this and i loved it so I rendereed it.

zeldatributecopy.png

I rendered a BUNCH of KH2 images since planet renders doesn't have any KH2 FF charas unless they are Squall or Cloud :/

Aerith.png

kh2-tifacopy.png

Auron.png

Cid.png

Fuijin.png

Raijin.png

Seifer.png

Selphie.png

Setzer.png

Vivi.png

YuRiPa.png

Yuffie.png

Oh, sweet! I'll be using that Vivi one for sure, thank you. You did a great job with these.

Fancy opening a render shop? :neomon:

Just did this Komachi render while working on a sig, just thought id drop it here for others to use ^^

komachirender.png

and a Liberty Prime render from fallout 3, this one took some rendering as it had to be done from a screenshot so here you go.

nwn59i.jpg

Last edited:
Some WIP (works in progress)... :ohshit:

I don't have a lot of time atm & it may be awhile before I finish these if I were to do it on my own. For the most part these are renders I began months ago & haven't found time to finish.

If anyone wants to take a crack at these & finish, be my guest. :grin:

Also, if its not too much trouble... tell me what you think about my rendering choices. Good taste / bad taste? Waste of time?

lightningfinalfantasyxih.png

celescherebykaitouvoler.png

aeriscosplay1.png

tifacosplayac2bymyuux.png

copyoffinalfantasyviico.png

finalfantasycosplay1.png

Alrite, that's all for now.

I have a lot more but I think those are the best I had. :ohshit:

Also, if someone has requests, I'll take them... But, it might take a long time... :ohshit:

The pictures are great, but I'm not sure what the point of half chopped up pieces are, if the easy bits are removed only. :sad2: It's about the hard parts why people look for renders. Might've used some if not for that...

Do you think you could render some Hayley Williams images? :hmmm:

Do you think you could render some Hayley Williams images? :hmmm:

I'm trying to focus on images anyone might decide to use at some point. :ohshit: And, trying to avoid things that will only be used in a set for a short time by one person than discarded.

Send me an image & maybe I'll do it. Might take awhile, though. :grin:

HAWKEYE, MOTHER TRUCKERS!
hawkeyebyrbr.png

Its not perfect but I'm pleased enough with it to try signing it. ;))

-Taking a break from rendering for awhile.

Have more avengers renders coming(even slimy, greasy, disgusting loki :grin:) & maybe some legend of korra and young justice ones, too.

Like I said, no worries if no one uses these. If nothing else, I'll use them myself at some point.

Back