Render Dump

-Taking a break from rendering for awhile.

Nvm. Here's a few more. :ohshit:

captainamericabyrbr.png

lokibyrbr.png

thorbyrbr.png

I'm trying to focus on images anyone might decide to use at some point. :ohshit: And, trying to avoid things that will only be used in a set for a short time by one person than discarded.

Based on how many Hayley Williams sigs she's had, more people would probably use that over some bad cosplay (imo) :hmmm: From what I've seen, people tend to use art over Japanese people dressing up as the characters. Not saying no one ever uses them, just saying what I've observed.

Few more. :ohshit:

A little rough, feathering the edges may smooth it out.

samuelljacksonasnickfur.png

avengerswyndham6small.png

Based on how many Hayley Williams sigs she's had, more people would probably use that over some bad cosplay (imo) :hmmm: From what I've seen, people tend to use art over Japanese people dressing up as the characters. Not saying no one ever uses them, just saying what I've observed.

Yeah, but I don't know who Hayley is to know what a good and bad picture of her is. :grin: I don't want to insult anyone by choosing a picture of her I think is good only to realize no one likes it other than me.

I'm not the one who'll be using it, hence it makes sense for @Six to post images she likes as opposed to ones I like.

There aren't many renders of cosplay. That may be the main reason no one uses them. But, who can say for certain. ^_^

I have a few requests, actually. :wacky: I tend to use the same image more than once, so it definitely won't be wasted time if you end up doing these.

1. Hayley | 2. Hayley | 4. Bones: Booth, Brennan

Won't be offended if you don't do any of them, tbh. I just suck at rendering.

I have a few requests, actually. :wacky: I tend to use the same image more than once, so it definitely won't be wasted time if you end up doing these.

1. Hayley | 2. Hayley | 4. Bones: Booth, Brennan

Won't be offended if you don't do any of them, tbh. I just suck at rendering.

boneswallpaperbones3063.png

Everything you posted looks hard to do.

#1 Her leg wearing black pants is invisible.
#2 Cutting those individual strands of hair would probably be a !@#%&.
#4 The parts where her arm & dress blend into the black background are difficult if not impossible to see at times, which may make it come out looking weird no matter what. Can't render what you can't see. :ohshit:

I did this one as it looked like the easiest and cleanest. Not sure if I'll attempt the rest, but maybe. :wacky:

Omg :ohoho:

No worries at all, I figured Hayley would be a bitch to render 'cause of the crazy hair do! Would you mind if I posted a few more of Brennan, so you can pick one out? :gasp: !!!! Then I can make a B&B Set! *faint*

Omg :ohoho:

No worries at all, I figured Hayley would be a bitch to render 'cause of the crazy hair do! Would you mind if I posted a few more of Brennan, so you can pick one out? :gasp: !!!! Then I can make a B&B Set! *faint*

Shore'. :cookie:

Might take awhile. I have other things to do, unfortunately. :ohshit:

edit: Something completely different....

jonbonesjones4.png

I'm starting a MMA renders site, for fun' & to see if its possible to earn income via website ads(I have something like 3-5 other sites I'm working on simultaneously & other "projects". :ohshit:).

This is the site(currently has 32 mma renders):

http://mma.freehostingx.com/mma_renders.html

I'm documenting some of it in this thread & offering help to those who may want to attempt something similar:

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/threads/53105-†RBR-s-GFX-Monetization

Right!

So you said it was okay to find some Brennan images and have you pick one to render, I was thinking maybe this one?

11572_brennan-y-booth.jpg

11568_david-boreanaz.jpg

Or... If you can't do the both of them in that...

One
, Two, Three.

Just need a pic of her so I can make a set. :ryan: !!!

Haven't touched gimp in two weeks... :ohshit:

Rusty....

Trying to get back into the swing of things....

meelosm.png

makoasamism.png

Right!

So you said it was okay to find some Brennan images and have you pick one to render, I was thinking maybe this one?

I'll get around to it, eventually.

Just been busy with other things. :ness:

korrabrighteyesxsm.png

bolinhandgesturesm.png

asamihelmetsm.png

edit -

Finally figured out a bare minimum of steps necessary to obtain a professional, high quality, look with renders.

Maybe I'll post a tutorial later... and update some of these in terms of how they should look. :wacky:

Last edited:
I totally overlooked this thread when i posted up a couple renders last week. Just Saved that Captain America render that Riddick cut and posted. Il need to go over it again with the pentool but its pretty good. Captain America is pretty lame compared to the rest of the avengers bar maybe Hawkeye and Scarlett Jo's character but his colours make for good graphics.

Ive been doing a lot of rendering lately. Once sotw and the clan challenge im entering are outta the way il post them up.

Back