Rage of Bahamut (Android Phone Card Trading Game)

Ohri-Jin

"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Ohri Jin
FFXIV Server
Cerberus
Rage-of-Bahamut-307x300.jpg
Rage-Of-Bahamut2.jpg

Rage-of-Bahamut.jpeg

Ive been playing this since a week maybe and its freeking awesome and addictive.
Those that have an android phone and are looking for a nice game download this FREE game and send me a friend request!

It has outstanding artwork and cards like GILGAMESH/ODIN and IFRIT!

Three races: MAN, GODS and DEMONS.

Level up with XP
Trade
Battle
Get rare cards: Normal/High Normal/Rare/High Rare/Srare/SSRare

Join me :D

After you go through the Tutorial you will have the option to put in a referralcode
This is my Code:
fqg32961

You will get a rare card and 100k coins to start with. :)

Hope to see you soon.
It beats Yu-Gi_Oh :tehe:

Mobage games btw on android phone etc..

Edit: my username ingame is Djoenz
If you wanna join our guild/order either be man or gods!

Last edited:
There is currently a nice event going on involving dragons. Join the fun ppl!

gilgamesh-1.jpg

Enjoy the awesome artwork of the God card Gilgamesh! Srare.

Wohooo perhaps some ppl play this game on FFF? Or not but here is the complete card list. With cards not even released outside of japan.
Amazing artwork that equals Final Fantasy or may even be better.

Maybe some artists here can get inspiration out of them.

Man

Gods

Demons

I've started playing this game recently && it's pretty fun so far! I agree with you on the card artwork - it's absolutely amazing.
I also enjoy the gameplay. It's a pretty interesting approach to a card game, especially with the quests and enhancements.
My username is: Chanteru (I think I might've tried adding you, but not sure...)
I'm also interested in joining a guild, but I'm only level 9 atm. x_x Seems like some guilds/orders have a level requirement.

Well I have been getting into this now. Must say it is a bit refreshing and a good change of pace. The enhancement process confused me at first as I was usually just evolving the cards first, and enhancing latter. Still doing that with a decent portion. The whole atk and def thing using your cards also kinda nice, just wish there was more control in the battle instead of the totals just adding up. Also looking for a guild to join and am gonna try and add you guys. My username on their is Soulcorruptor0 someone already has my usual name.

Not meaning to cut Ohri here but since ya do get stuff for your referral code mine is eay37248.

Last edited:
Ehh, I tried it out for a few months, but couldn't get down with it. I might try to play it again soon though. Despite the annoying notifications, and loading time, it looks to have promise.

Back