Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim Taehyung

You shine brighter than anyone ✨
Veteran
Gil
As all three planners are hard at work thinking of new and creative ways to torture-i mean, entertain this year's castaways :-)andry: ), we'd like to know what time to host Survivor so that it will work most ideal for everyone.

I did take into consideration the idea of being in June that Dave suggested. However, two things about that: One: it'll cut too close into Birthweek, so things here would be chaotic and the Survivor contestants may not be able to participate in Birthweek. And Two: I'm the lead planner/host, and I don't have full internet at home, so I have to do this during school. :lew:

That being said, two timeframes come to mind: mid-April (say from the 14th on) like the past few years. Or, possibly mid-March, like from the 17th on. This could work for students since spring breaks tend to occur during this period and no major exams happen as well.

Either works for me, but we'd like to know what works for everyone so we can plan accordingly.

Thanks! :D

I'm good for either one, myself. I don't have exams to worry about and pick my own hours for work (for the most part), so I'm good for what anyone else picks.
Should I pick a random date in the poll or just not vote?

I put mid April.

This is because we're moving March 16th, so I probably won't have internet access until the 25th.

Mid April would be perfect for me. After the move and before tests. :)

june. for the last few years, survivor has been poor and people haven't been able to commit because it's been done in exam period. the first few years it was done over the summer when people didn't have such commitments and it was better for it. if you can't commit to planning it properly because you don't have an internet connection, maybe you shouldn't have volunteered to plan it and left it to someone who can put the time in.
i also don't see why it's a problem that it coincides with birthweek. survivor was originally a one-off birthweek event, that was brought back by popular demand. just do it then when it's more convenient for more people.

both are terrible for me, mid march bro in hosital mid april deadlines :3

I think summer would generally be a better time for this. March and April are gonna be very busy months for me, so. I guess if I had to chose though, I could do from mid-April onwards. Most of the stuff I got going on will be behind me by then, and it will be after my birthday so. I guess it would be a fun way to kick off the second quarter of my life. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back