Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Didn't have time to plan and update a schedule? No problem. Might as well notify that you're live right now! Feel free to add additional highlight of the game, what exactly you plan to broadcast (facing a boss, character creation for Sims, etc).

Just got back on FFXIV after a 6 months hiatus, so I'm somewhat clueless with a lot of the content. Trying to relearn the old stuff as well.

Might as well hop on Twitch and check out Gold Saucer. =]

And that's a wrap! Beat it with just 1 minute and 30 seconds to spare!

In Game Party:

- Landon North - Ethics
- Linnaete Mellemme - @Lady Livi Comstock
- Harly Mystile - @Harlequin
- Brocas Sunderhelm - @Narrator45
- Wynona Niruton - @Dinglberry
- Sir Cofu - @Cofu
- Mitsuki Calei - @Mitsuki
- Seven Rivers - @Six

I hope you all enjoyed the stream! Thanks to Mitsuki for recording today's Live Stream and a special thanks to the whole party for participating!

Until next time!

Final Fantasy Forums is about to go LIVE!

Playing:
Final Fantasy XIV: The Howling Eye (Extreme)

Tune in to see the Live Stream at: http://twitch.tv/finalfantasyforums

After one failed attempt (out of time), we tried again and finally managed to stay alive long enough (*cough* glares at some people, me included) to win.

In Game Party:

- Landon North - @Ethics
- Linnaete Mellemme - @Lady Livi Comstock
- Harly Mystile - @Harlequin
- Brocas Sunderhelm - @Narrator45
- Wynona Niruton - @Dinglberry
- Sir Cofu - @Sir Cofu
- Mitsuki Calei - @Mitsuki
- Seven Rivers - @Six

We apologise for having bored some people to death. I hope it hasn't deterred you from wishing to tune in again!

I'll be streaming FFXV: Episode Duscae starting NOW! :D

EDIT: DONE!

Last edited:
Will be streaming Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin in a few minutes be sure to tune in will be playing till Noon CST!

Edit: done th for watching will be streaming again tonight

Last edited:
Prepare yourself! A Massive Dark Souls II Stream is going to be going live in 10 minutes or less! We left off in Lost Bastile and will be continuing from there our goal is to hit the Old Iron King Today!

EDIT: Iron Keep was snuffed out along with the looking glass knight being our last main story victim, the DLC story managed to get to and murder the Poison Dragon of the Sunken King DLC

Last edited:
Will be Streaming Dark Souls II again in 10 minutes or less! We're now leaving the Sunken Crowns Poison riddled area and moving onto the Old Iron Keep DLC area where we will attempt to grab the Iron Crown and then the Ivory Crown!

EDIT: Loads of Action (and Death) managed to clear the game on my Dex build and already began work on my Magic Build :D

Last edited:
I'll be streaming Alundra from the start in half hour! That should give me enough time to figure out how to get the capture card working with it. (P.S. I can now stream any console, so if anyone has any requests, either tell me around here or on twitch). See you there? :)

A little bit late, but starting now! (Sorry for the double post)

EDIT: All done. Got a slight audio delay issue going on...something to figure out :/. Thanks Dinglberry for the help :monocle:.

Last edited:
Back