New Title From SE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshy

Don't Forget Me.
Veteran
Gil
Square Enix has recently released an article in this month's Official PlayStation Magazine, detailing on an unannounced Square Enix game. People are hoping for this game to be a mix of Final Fantasy and Tomb Raider. More news about this will be obtained in the future.

squareenixteaser.jpg

Source: SquareInsider

Ohgawd, seems the Cloud figure is overplayed yet again :monster:

Have to say though, an FF/Tomb Raider game does sound pretty good, i'd love to see something like that, with more focus on pltforming etc and less on RPG imvho. That's how I think it'd work best, maybe having occasional stat boosts to strength (like Angel of Darkness, but better revised) yet focusing more on platforming, strategy etc to subdue enemies (particularly huge bosses)

But ya, the game itself seems promising, guess we'd better wait for more developments to see how this one turns out :)

That person looks like a fat Lara Croft who dyed her hair and replaced guns with a giant sword, apart from that it looks like it may be a good game 8D
Hopefully details will be announced soon, I'm curious to know what SE do with Edios >.>

Oh, come on Square! Actually focus on Final Fantasy XIII, Versus and Agito even! First this and then a rumour of a new MMORPG when no one demanded for one. Either this "game" is:

>A new Fabula Nova Crystallis title- which seems very unlikely

>A new title to the FF7 Compilation- also unlikely

>A new IP entirely involving action instead of RPG

>A new step in one of Eidos' franchises (I hope not!)

>Non-existent

CloudogMidgar.jpg

Ohgawd, seems the Cloud figure is overplayed yet again :monster:

You're right. First glance at that and I immediately thought of Cloud in front of Midgar... It's the same picture :awesome:.

I'll keep an eye out on this though... A Tomb Raider style fantasy game could be interesting to see....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back