Fan Art my sketches!

I just love drawing Nine so much
Screen Shot 2015-12-27 at 12.14.20 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-12-27 at 12.14.35 AM.png

I love the Vivi pic too! I'm sure I saw it a while back on Twitter and loved it even then ha! It reminds me a bit of a Beatrix Potter picture and those also look stunning, so that's a huge compliment :).

I love the Vivi pic too! I'm sure I saw it a while back on Twitter and loved it even then ha! It reminds me a bit of a Beatrix Potter picture and those also look stunning, so that's a huge compliment :).

wow I'm so flattered! thank you so much!

Okay not to be redundant but that Vivi sketch is the most adorable thing I've ever seen! Especially the chocobo chick :)

yup, you've guessed it, more Nine...

b4Oe608.png

here's guydelot from the bard storyline im so in love with him oh my god
8sUh099.png

not ff related but here's a kylo ren drawing
s9rtjpC.png

some ffxv sketches:

zapgmR8.png

OAkNawn.png

8z6ze0H.png

Ace, my tiny child

U2ixQef.png

deadpool was sooooo good

vUethHE.png

That is very close to the Nomura style. :D

Amazing work, haha. Have you considered entering for this?

That is very close to the Nomura style. :D

Amazing work, haha. Have you considered entering for this?

thank you!! and yup! already started with a couple of sketches! hopefully I'll be able to finish before the deadline!

some ffxv sketches:

OAkNawn.png

8z6ze0H.png

Were you supposed to be doing your maths homework or something? :wacky:

Fabulous work as always. I love how each of your sketches have such expression in them, and those loose sketch lines are to die for! ♥

@Galadín
yeah I was studying for my Process Control quiz ;n; but omg gal your opinions always mean so much to me thank you so much!!!

Ignis? again? yeah.

JY3dKio.png

and here's a drawing of Nine, still getting used to the apple pencil

9YBoGOs.png

Gorgeous work. Your draw style seems really playful. It's very pleasant to look at. :D

Oh I love it! :inlove: The detail and that hair is incredible. The best part though: the expression; fabulous work.

Amazing work! I wish I could draw as well as this. :) It takes me several hours to draw a picture I'm even slightly pleased with. :(

Amazing work! I wish I could draw as well as this. :) It takes me several hours to draw a picture I'm even slightly pleased with. :(

thank you very much! omg you should see my stuff from ~2010 they were so bad, i honestly cannot press on how much practice affects the outcome! you'll improve in no time!

alphinaud sketch
sDdKYzd.png

jacke the rogue
HnhOIHn.png

was supposed to be guydelot but i gave up halfway lol (also testing out the only 3 copics that I've got)
4dmZ5YY.png

saw the new NieR: Automata character designs! loves S9! here's a quick doodle
NI809eo.png

Painting as well!

I can't paint to save my life. It's the one thing in art class I sucked at, despite being rather adept with the pencil and pens, haha.

I especially love the rogue character there. You're leveling up Rogue/Ninja, I presume? :D

Back