Most Knowledgeable member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angelus. Easily. And I'm not focusing on her logic, she just has a lot of knowledge period. A lot more than I ever had...or will have, likely :wacky:

There are too many angelus fanboys, so I will vote for erythritol. SHE R SMART

=/ It's a toss up between Erythritol, Iago, and Angelus. But I think Erythritol gets my vote because I do find her posts knowledgeable. Let's put it this way: If I had no knowledge at all, whatsoever, I'd probably learn A LOT more stuff from her about worldly things. But again, Iago and Angelus are both definitely up there too.

Angelus, it's all that maths talk innit :monster:

And that's it. I don't know how many debates of hers I've seen where, to try to explain something, she relates it to math. Eryth has a much broader range of knowledge, thus making her more accessible and...well, knowledgeable. Placebo would be next to her.

And that's it. I don't know how many debates of hers I've seen where, to try to explain something, she relates it to math. Eryth has a much broader range of knowledge, thus making her more accessible and...well, knowledgeable. Placebo would be next to her.
You flatterer, you:wacky:
I agree, Eryth pwns people about everything, angelus has memorised several maths textbooks and can quote them entirely, but Eryth does everything; Literature, Politics, Government, World Affairs, Biology. I would go on, but I'd just make myself look even worse in comparison:elmo:

Erythritol
Because everything she posts is just so darn smart...
Besides, her opinions are well thought out, logical and she is able to deal with any comments/criticisms on anything she puts out there...
Or so I noticed...
Its awesome!

Okay so now we just need four more votes to put Eryth in the lead. We need more people like you guys voting, who aren't awestruck by Angelus's math skillz and completely overlook Eryth's broader knowledge.

I'd originally nominated VR for this, but Placebo brings up a very valid point. Eryth is in just about any debate thread and is able to discuss the subject at hand in a competent manner.

Eryth +1 :neomon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back