Most annoying anime character ever?

Rydia

Throwing rocks at emo kids
Veteran
Gil
Who do you think is the most annoying anime character ever? You know, the one that makes you want to punch a baby and slam your head against the wall everytime they walk on the screen?

For me, it has to be Yunna from Maborahu. She somehow has the ability to make every annoying anime character in existence likable! She is by far the most possessive girl ever. She moves in with a guy named Kazuki with out his permission even. But he's nice an goes along with it. Towards the middle of the series, Kazuki loses his body and becomes a ghost. She suddenly goes from kind of annoying, to thousand nails running across a hundred foot chalkboard annoying! She suddenly declares herself Kazuki's wife even though they were never even dating and he even said that he only sees her as a friend. There are also two other girls after him and everytime one of them gets near him she goes "WHAAAAAAA stay away from my Kazuki!" Towards the end of the series, while trying to get his body back, she gets all jealous when another girl holds hands with him even though it will bring him back to life. One time he was late meeting her in the classroom, so she goes to the PA system and screams over it, "KAZUKI! WHY DID YOU STAND ME UP!"

And we're supposed to like this character? Why did they make the main girl of a show so annoying! I seriously rooted for the other two girls the entire time. At least they trust him to be around other girls.

Last edited:
Kaname Chidori from Full Metal Panic............just comes off as a complete bitch to me. Just couldn't stand her from the very first episode.

Winry from Full Metal Alchemist comes to mind as well -_-;

Sasuke from Naruto. He ruined it for me. Actually, Naruto and Sasuke both ruined it for me. A great premise, a huge world, and tons to build on, but the maturity level is crap crap crap, and the interesting characters are all side characters that hardly have any development. Granted, I like Sakura and Kakashi, but I enjoy them because of their complexities.

Damn it. Sasuke is an emo brat!

Rock Lee is the coolest though.:p

I can't stand naruto's voice in the english dub. The voice just ruined it for me. Everytime he says "believe it" i want to shoot myself.

I can't stand naruto's voice in the english dub. The voice just ruined it for me. Everytime he says "believe it" i want to shoot myself.

Hahaha. Did you see that review for the Naruto Ultimate Fighter game on X-Play? They bash his slogan, too. :)

Gaara and Sasuke from Naruto.

Gaara/Sasuke:I AM QUIET AND DON'T TALK TO LOUD PEOPLE, SO THEREFORE I AM MYSTERIOUS AND COOL

Don Kanonji from Bleach, he's just really annoying in general.
Anderson from Hellsing(only a little) his voice, he might as well be a paedophile.

Miaka from Fushigi Yuuigi. She is obnoxious and always runs off on her own trying to be a martyr. But as soon as she is in trouble she goes "Tamahome! Save me!"

Rin from Fruits Basket. My sister will kill me for this one, but she is just too damn emo! And yes, I have read what happends in the series up to the most recent manga update.

the mod souls in bleach!!!! i hate them , i want to bite off their heads and burn them alive!!!!!!!!!! the fillers are over, but they are still in the anime goddamn their annoying.

generally, I can't seem to find any really annoying characters in any given anime, except at times.

but, on the other hand, there are a few I just can't stand. Mr. 2/Bon Clay from one piece just makes my skin crawl, and if i had heard the dub I probably would have shot myself. Also, I absolutely hated PAST Brandon Heat from gungrave, he ticked me the heck off with his blowing off Maria, the person he loved.

Yuki from Fruits Basket. ~_~ Gah, I hate his voice. And his looks. So uncool.
Next would probably be Bulma from DBZ, lol. There's really nothing wrong with her, per se, I just find her slightly annoying because she whines too much.

Back