Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Any games you're currently playing? Clash of Clans, Dragon City, Fallout Shelter?

Dare I say it...maybe Pokémon Go? This one went viral really quick.

At the moment I'm actually not playing any mobile games. I used to play a lot a few years ago, but I kinda grew out of the mobile gaming phase for some reason. It doesn't hold my interest as it used to. I think the last game I was really into was Fallout Shelter, which was last year. That lasted about a month.

The only game downloaded on my iPhone now is My Very Hungry Caterpillar. Naturally it's for my son, but I find the music relaxing so I'll watch him pick apples to feed a caterpillar every now and then.

We did have Sonic Dash and Jetpack Joyride couple weeks ago, but I deleted those since I'm currently out of space on my phone - probably the main reason why I'm not playing any games at the moment.

I am currently playing Square Enix new released mobile game called Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. This RPG allows the players to play as any Final Fantasy characters as their unit. Each unit has their unique abilities and spells, which they learn when they reach a certain level. Each player can have a party of 5 units which they can use to explore the world and clear all the quests. This game also has mini games that you can do besides the quests like a Coliseum where you battle different types of monsters and bosses.

It also has a Vortex that allows the players to do a certain number of stages, battling monsters for greater experience rewards to level up your units quicker. I've been playing this game for almost two weeks since I downloaded it on my Android phone and it is a great game to play on your mobile phone. It has a unique story, great graphics, a various of well known Final Fantasy bosses from the series, a large number of well known Final Fantasy characters, a unique summon system and so much more. I highly recommend it for those that are a big fan of the Final Fantasy series.

Right now, just Pokemon GO, although I downloaded PvZ 2 again. (Far superior to the first game.) The game is great when it comes to winding down from the day... even if the zombies piss me off quite a bit. :lew:

Normally though, mobile games/entertainment don't hold my interest too long, so I don't play many anyway.

Downloaded Fallout Shelter again on Thanksgiving, which I'm still currently playing. It's just a quick way of passing time.

Panda Pop is really fun too. Enjoying the puzzles so far, but it's getting ridiculously hard!

Super Mario Run just came out today, so we're trying that out. It's...okay so far. I think my son is more excited for it than I am.

I've been stuck on this game called Star Wars Heroes, it's basically FF Brave Exvius but with Star Wars characters and it seems like it has a lot more content. It doesn't have a story or anything but you pit up Star Wars characters you collect against other teams of other assorted characters. It gets pretty funny, at one point I had Darth Maul inbetween Qui Gon Jinn with Obi Wan on the other side and behind them a big ass sand person hahaha. It's purely to kill some time but it is pretty fun having a few rounds of it and doing the daily activities on it. Meant to be one of those games you can play for months and keep progressing.

I'm part of the She Gave me Sithilus guild if any of you play, come join us lmao.

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy Brave Exvius on my tablet. I've spent hours trying to get good units and doing quests to get some lapiz for future summons. In the short time that I have been playing this game, I have pull four 5* units. 5* Wilhelm, 5* Lightning, 5* Dark Fina and 5* Dark Knight Cecil. I was so happy when I saw Wilhelm pop out of the Rainbow Crystal. That is exactly what I wanted!

He is the first tank unit that I have pulled out of all the tries that I have done since I started playing this game. I feel very lucky and pleased to have him on my team. He is a great tank unit with powerful skills. Tomorrow I will continue the story and collect some more lapiz.

Ugh, don't even mention FF Brave Exvius...

I've cycled through different mobile games like the most promiscuous woman you've ever met at a bar and I end up dropping nearly all of them as I go for various reasons, though they can chiefly be boiled down to: 1) fatigue; 2) sheer, ungodly boredom; and 3) the gacha design nullifies any chance of my enjoying the game to its fullest potential. I think the worst ones I have ever played are those Chinese or Korean mobile "MMOs" that are so flagrantly pay-to-win that there is zero point in trying to get into them unless you're prepared to be a whale. They're also inundated with some of the worst character designs, paper-thin "lore" and plot, insipid, uninspired worlds that are just soulless copies from better, more deserving games out there, and just look absolutely ugly in the aesthetics department.

I'm currently playing Shin Megami Tensei Liberation Dx2 on my phone and it's doing well so far; I'm over one month in and I've yet to uninstall it, and nor do I yet want to uninstall it. Its main problem like with any F2P gacha slot machine are the abysmal rates if you're chasing for the most coveted 5* demons in the game. Fortunately the meta is not dependent on these gacha-exclusive units and it is very possible (and advised) to come up with a long-term roadmap for building optimal teams. It's a considerable grind and time investment, but with enough direction and experimentation, you can acquire, level up and fuse demons into more powerful ones without even spending a penny. This does come with more obvious downsides, such as the false progression walls, so if you're someone with the propensity to rush through everything as quickly as possible, hold your horses.

I think my favourite feature of the game is the Aura Gate. It's like a pocket edition first-person dungeon crawler. It's very pedestrian and lacking in comparison to actual Atlus offerings and other dungeon crawler games, but it holds my attention remarkably well and I've not played another mobile game with this feature.

Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia warrants a shout-out too. Personally I stopped playing because it just didn't click with me the same way it has for plenty of other people, but since it's free, has very positive reception and they're always doling out new content and characters for it on a very regular basis, there's no reason to not go for it. Last I checked, there are multiplayer missions where you can team up with real players' characters against bosses. The gacha is simply for the weapons for each character unlike Brave Exvius (you can get every character for free in DFFOO providing they're not time-limited characters that are now unobtainable) and while the battle system is turn-based, it should still be somewhat intuitive for people who have played the regular Dissidia games.

I don't play many mobile games honestly, though I do occasionally download a few for a week (or sometimes just a few minutes) because I get caught up in the charm of some of these ad-riddled apps 😤 I'm an easy target and I hate that for me.

Anyway, my current games I'm playing are games I've been playing for more than a few years, and that's Pokemon Go & Toreba. Probably the only games I've actually put money into as well 😅 Honestly Pokemon Go wouldn't be on my list if I didn't have people I know playing it too. We like to make an outing out of the community days & walk by the river, weather permitting. BUT, it's also an easy game to open & check when you're waiting in line or have a few minutes to burn. I like that it's one of those games where in-game currency isn't necessary but easily available without the use of real currency.

Does Toreba count as a mobile game? You control a crane machine in real life, which imo is a game. Anyway, yeah, two free tickets a day & free shipping. I don't play everyday because I forget easily, but I like to make it part of my night routine when I'm settling down and reading emails & stuff.

Also downloaded ChocoboGP' but not sure I'll play it much, but it's a great game if you like those kinds of games!
Pikmin Bloom was also another one, but I'm not sure that'll stay on my phone long either. It's just okay.

So yeah 🙃

Reactions: Six
Make sure to add extra context to your posts to follow proper forum posting ettiquete :flower: I'm curious what Langrisser is & why you're playing it!
It's turn based map battle RPG that takes place in medieval era. The story is about the gathering of heroes to fight demons using the sword called Langrisser. I'm interested in RPG games that takes place in medieval era. Each playable characters also have their own unique skills that don't exist for other characters so in other words each characters are unique and have their own side stories.

played lots of mobile games and enjoyed most of them, but the only one I stuck with is wotv:ffbe (War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius), I like most of the characters and they are very generous with their rewards + collab summons are the coolest [faves are 2B and Shb Y'shtola]

I also really liked NieR Re[in]carnation, the music and the story are soooo good, I cried multiple times lol, worst thing about it though is how stingy they are with their rewards/currencies, makes it frustrating when you try to collect all characters and weapons zzz

Guardian Tales is a game I have been playing on the Mobile for quite awhile now. I love the story-line of the game and they aren't even finished with coming out with everything/chapters yet. There are many characters to collect and they did just have a collab event with Slayers (anime) where you could get Lina, Gourry, and Xellos as characters. It's kind of a gacha game too in a sense since you do have to save up diamonds to be able to draw characters/equipment, but you do get a lot of diamonds for free too. Usually about 50-100 daily, and its 2,700 to draw I think 10/11 cannot remember this exact second. But anyways like I did say before I do love the story to it, its fun to play and there are many puns within the characters of the storyline chapters and side stories. You also get to build up your own world in a sense, which adds extra bonuses to your stats and there also are guilds that you can join also with coliseum and arena battles, and much more.

Another game I have been playing but its been a down time since I've been so caught up with work is the Fantasy Life mobile game that just came out recently. If you are a fan of the original game Fantasy Life, which was on 3DS, you may like this one as well. I'm still trying to figure out if its a sequel or just a retelling of the original game. But with Fantasy Life you have 12 classes I believe that you can choose from, Paladin, Mercenary, Archer, Wizard, Miner, Carpenter, Woodcutter, Blacksmith, Alchemy, Cooking, Tailoring, and Fishing. You are able to choose a class, which you are able to switch between at any time to level up your other classes while you progress with the game. I do like the mobile version of this game but it also seems just because it is mobile it is a little bit of a downgrade from the original but I still will recommend it.

Also, another game I just recently got back into is Final Fantasy: Record Keeper. This is one I always come back to since I love the retro aspect of it and its a gacha game as well in a way but most of everything can pretty much be obtained for free, rarely do you need yourself looking to buy anything since again this is another one where they give out free mythril which are used for summons, which are just equipment based summons, all the characters you can get for free. With either by doing missions that give them to you or collecting ... I forget the name of it but some type of soul to redeem for a character which are also given out in missions. The 'story' part of it is like going through wherever you are along the line, you are reliving that games actual story in a sense. For example if it is 6 you are going to relive the events that have happened through that game, etc. It's more a battle type game where you can select up to 5 characters to battle for you, (Mine currently are mostly 6 and one from 4. Celes, Terra, Sabin, Kefka, & Rydia(From 4))

Lastly, not much to say about the last one since I have had barely played much of it but I also just re-downloaded Final Fantasy: War of the Visions. I had noticed there was a Locke giveaway, and since I do love Final Fantasy 6, I had to re-download it and get him and now hopefully Celes and/or Terra. I also will be playing a bit more of the story as well. I do like this game but just don't have much to say on it just yet.

I do have a lot of other games downloaded but these are just the main ones I have been playing. Any more questions about any of them, feel free to ask, either it be on here or via message.

Ff8 remastered on android. Its on market one year now and brings back memories from over 20 years ago

And its really good to play without a mouse or controller. Just touching

Back