Member You'd Like to Get to Know Better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serah

l'Cie,
Veteran
Gil
Please vote for the Member You'd Like to Get to Know Better for 2009!

My vote goes to Laro! =) I'd love to know more about her, since she seems to be an extremely kind and funny person.

I'd like to get to know Coco, she seems like a friendly person to be with.

Sacha/Saix/Coco. They're really nice but would want to know them better (see thread title?).

My vote would go to Laro. She is a nice girl to talk with (despise she has a manly voice. lol :P), she is also quite friendly. But knowing her a bit more wouldn't hurt at all. =)

Last edited:
Well, I have only been a member of this forum for about 2 months. And because of that simple fact, I regret to inform you that I won't be voting on this category because I don't know any of these members extensively and would like to get to know all of them better.

Some of the members listed I already know pretty well to the point that I can typically tell them anything, especially Mandi, Mark, Shu, and Ryan. I'd like to get to know the rest, of course. But Kandy really stands out to me as well since she reminds me of one of those girls in high school you'd love to get to know know better but don't really know how to approach her. xD She's a very cool person though, that much I can say enough.

Last year I voted for Dave...and I think we finally did get to know each other this year. xD I think I still remember what I told him on MSN when I messaged him out of the blue. "So let's get to know each other! What's your shoe size?" :wacky:

Don't worry, Kandy. I won't ask something similar. ;)

Mitsuki just won't be able to sleep until she knows your real name though, Kandy >_> I voted for Kandy too ^^ I know most of the people in the poll, and I get along really well with the majority of them, so I voted for Kandy cause we've only just started talking recently, and I think she's lovely ^^

Shush, Mark. You're making me look like a stalker! :amg:

Well, I have only been a member of this forum for about 2 months. And because of that simple fact, I regret to inform you that I won't be voting on this category because I don't know any of these members extensively and would like to get to know all of them better.

You and me both. I have been a member a little longer than you have, but I don't come here all the time like some other people do.

Plus, its hard for me to really know people on here because I live in the middle of the desert, so it takes a while to get to civilization.

hmm... Honestly I have no idea. I just got here a few days ago. I think I've seen almost all of those people around the forums at one point or another though. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back