Luzzu or Gatta?

Sheechiibii

Paladin
Veteran
Gil
During Operation Mi'ihen you get the choice to save Gatta or Luzzu depending on whether or not you encourage Gatta to go to fight on the front lines. Who do you choose and why?

I always have Luzzu die. Mainly because my natural response to the conversation with Gatta is to discourage him from fighting Sin, because he's young and has his whole life ahead of him and because if he died he'd be the second young man Luzzu got killed.

lol I didnt even know that :O Luzzu always dies in my playthroughs lol. I wish I could try out, but I guess I made the same decisions as you have done. Gatta was always so insecure.

When you get to the Djose temple you will see Gatta sitting in the grass (first time playing I never even saw him 2nd playthrough) and he told me Luzzu died at the battlefront against Sin and his body was torn in half. The way he said it was pretty emotional and that moment that instant I was furiated. I was pissed off at Sin and my main goal from that moment was to kill Sin. :lew:

Till I found out Sin was actually Jecht...aww what an awesome game FFX was. :griin:

I think on one of my playthroughs I accidentally told Gatta to fight, and didn't think it would actually do anything. Then got a shock when I got to Djose temple and Luzzu was alive, wailing about Gatta dying, and realised it must have been related to what I'd said :wacky: both situations are a little bit depressing, when I was younger I always hoped there was an option allowing both to live.

I always intended to go back and visit Gatta once I could go back to Besaid but I don't think I could ever get past Dark Valefor so I gave up :hmph:

When I first played I told Gatta to stay at his post. So Luzzu died. Then I found out the opposite can happen by telling him to go out into the front lines. So I did, and from then on whenever I play I have Gatta die. Cause his death is more dramatic and to be honest, he kind of got on my nerves. Luzzu is the cooler one of the two.

Gatta, he's a cry bitch. Luzzu is a fucking awesome character anyways. He does lose his cool when Gatta dies, but still nowhere near as bad as Gatta gets.

haha what an awful fucking game. Choose which best friend to die. Christ.

The first time I played, Luzzu died. I didn't like that. I didn't know about the whole "choose Luzzu or Gatta" thing, and I spoke to Gatta up top during my second playthrough, completely unaware that I was changing the game. Then, obviously, Gatta died that time, and I was a bit happier- I liked Gatta, but I liked Luzzu better

The first time I ever played through I had Luzzu die... It was an accident, really! :wacky: Then I saw how Gatta cried like a little boy bitch and next time I let Luzzu live.

Mostly because Wakka told him not to die out there so he could punch him again. "Lot's more!" The scene before Operation Mi'hen with Lulu, Wakka, and Luzzu really got to me. Then again... maybe Luzzu should've died for what he did... :brooding:

I know I've had both die at one point, but whenever I play through anymore I always have Gatta die. Can't stand him, he's a whiny little manbitch and annoys the piss out of me.

I NEVER KNEW THAT :O

I always thought Luzzu always died...oh my gosh this is crazy :gasp: I could have sworn I've picked both options before...:hmmm:

Back