Iller than Radiation
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Ellen Stone
FFXIV Server
Adamantoise
I TRIED LOOKING FOR COOL ONES WITH GOOGLE

BUT ALL I GET IS DRAGON AGE THIS AND A BUNCH OF OTHER CRAP LIKE OLDSCHOOLFAGS W/ THEIR SPRITE BASED VIDYA GAMES LIKE DIABLO

AND NORMALLY I DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT GRAPHICS

BUT IM USUALLY MORE INTERESTED IN SOMETHING WHEN MY PENIS TELLS ME THAT IT LOOKS HOT

ALSO

I READ THAT PEOPLE THOUGHT FALLOUT 3 WAS GOING TO BE LIKE OBLIVION WITH GUNS BECAUSE BETHESADA WAS MAKING IT AND FOR SOME REASON I FIND THAT REALLY FUNNY

OBLIVION WITH GUNS

THATS FUNNY. I WONDER WHAT OBLIVION WOULD BE LIKE WITH GUNS, I THINK THAT IT WOULD BE COOL.

oblivion2006040217560860small1.jpg

shotgun.jpg

EAT LEAD, COCKSUCKER.

but for serial.

looking for pc games that kick ass. ones with mods would be great :monster:

1 hour until dragon age 2 finishes downloading :hmph:

I love Mexican people. :inlove:

¡Andale! ¡Andale! ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba! ¡Yiii-hah! etc.

hmmm assassin creed 2.. was playing the demo just now on onlive :inlove: btw that service epic win :grin:

The Dоctor;960703 said:
i saw my mate playing dragon age when he got it, it looked awful

eh im playing dragon age 2 right now, and its not too bad, considering a lot of people bitch that its worse than the first

the only problem i have with it is that my character acts like a complete cunt sometimes and the story kinda blows so far

but you choose a dialogue option and try to pick a balance between cunt and mindless retard and you just come out supercunt :hmph:

animal hospital. its a point and click game. you have to find clues in the operating room. rolf harris then says "can you tell what it is yet?" aka "kin ye tell wot eet ees yit?" and then you have to tell him what animal had been operated on!

:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back