Half-Blind Let's Play Shadow Hearts 2! [FIN]

Episode 11 - Grimlock's Grotto

Hey folks, we're off to Wales! Not before we take on the guardian of the Rhondda Mines though! Grimlock isn't too bad but my attempt at learning combos makes things a wee bit tricky lmao.

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit! :)

P.S. I love how the Gimlock's goop looks like it belongs on Isle Delfino lmao.

Yeah you missed some treasure in Roger's House, ya missed a crest on the right hand of the stairs, you can actually go behind them for a chest.

Yeah you missed some treasure in Roger's House, ya missed a crest on the right hand of the stairs, you can actually go behind them for a chest.

Oh crap, thanks LJs lol. Apparently I need all the help I can get with this series :rofl:. I'll make sure to go back for it; I've recorded a few episodes ahead which is nice and less stressful lol,

--------------------------------------------------

Episode 12 - The Dancer Of Florence

Hey folks, let's head on over to Florence and meet a new character! Lucia has some very unique abilities but we can't actually control her yet so we'll get to her Rikku-like abilities another time :).

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit for a pretty unique dungeon! :)

Yeah I sadly stopped cause my cat knocked my PS2 down and was hearing weird noised, so might need to replace it now. I'm at St.Margurites island

Yeah I sadly stopped cause my cat knocked my PS2 down and was hearing weird noised, so might need to replace it now. I'm at St.Margurites island

Ah crap, hopefully they aren't too expensive now? No worries either way; you've been so much help :). I've recorded up to St Margurite's Island myself...I forgot how much of a pain the place could be :s.

-----------------------------------

Episode 13 - The Puzzling World Of Manmariana

Hey peoples, welcome to the picturesque mansion on Manmariana Island! It's easily my favourite dungeon so far, not just because of how it looks but also the gimmick threaded throughout :).

Thanks for watching! We'll wrap the place up next time! :)

I believe the correct character to pair up for treasure is Geppeto and Lucia

I believe the correct character to pair up for treasure is Geppeto and Lucia

Ah, thanks LJ. I'm a bit gutted I missed that :/. Anything good?

----------------------------------

Episode 14 - Resident Evil At Its Finest

Hey folks, today we're wrapping up Manmariana Island with a boss! Andre is cute and fluffy and...nothing much to worry about. I love its design though lol.

We then move onto another great dungeon in the form of SG Italian Branch HQ! Awful naming aside, it's a Resident Evil mansion in a JRPG! Mysteries and key items everywhere!

Thanks for watching! See you in a wee bit! :)

think it was a ring addition item like the poison 1 etc. Don't think it was a crest, thought the ring item was one of the good ones for a lvl 1

think it was a ring addition item like the poison 1 etc. Don't think it was a crest, thought the ring item was one of the good ones for a lvl 1

That makes me feel a bit better. Missing a crest in a one off puzzle would be bloody gutting lol.

------------------------------------------

Episode 15 - Janus, Protector Of The Residence

Hey there folks, today we take on the boss of the mansion: Janus! He's...nothing special lmao. Especially considering he is in one of my favourite dungeons.

We then head on back to Wales to check out a killer postbox! Oh and a whopper of a dungeon is coming ;).

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit!

P.S. If you're interested in some more Solomon's Key action, then this is the episode for you!

Episode 16 - Wales' Dark Underbelly

Hey there folks, today we're heading into the most involved dungeon so far! I can't say Wales is known for having such a dark history underground (unless you include all the collapsing mines and lung destroying atmospheres within them) but here's a dungeon to prove me wrong! The puzzles can be sorta tricky but it's the length of the place that really surprised me :).

Episode 17 - Gazing At The Stars

Hey there folks, today we're checking out the boss of Wales: Grail Gazer and his minions! This is easily the hardest boss so far with his nice insta-death gimmick!

We also head on over to a new town by the name of Cannes! This place is stunning to look at and is filled with loads of sidequests (including a new type!).

Thanks for watching peoples! See you in a bit for a brand new dungeon! :)

Episode 18 - The Lone Wolf

Hey peoples, today Blanca has his time to shine on St Marguerite Island! This is a prison dungeon that I really hate but that doesn't mean it doesn't have one or two redeeming features ;). Oscar is a boss that makes the world go all dog eat dog! It's bloody hard too so look out for d. poison, which I assume means deep poison?

P.S. Alternate name was Dog Eat Dog :lew:.

Episode 19 - Of Mice And Men

Hey there folks, today we're finishing off St Marguerite Island with a bit more exploration but most importantly: Lenny as a boss! During his new form, he's known as Godhand and you can certainly see why as a he puts it to deadly use in battle!

Episode 20 - Secret Spy Princess Style!

Hey there folks, for a shorter episode, there's a fair bit packed in today! From a few sidequests, to revisiting a few towns, to gaining an airship (it wouldn't be a JRPG without one!), to gaining a brand new party member (kinda) in Russia; meet Princess Anastasia! It's all going on ha!

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit!

P.S. Yay, a snowy area! I always love these in games! :D

Episode 21 - Photos Of Devilish Antics

Hey there folks, today we're checking out some more of Anastasia's antics, which includes some time in the palace and a bit of magic...

P.S. This is a really plot-heavy part of the game so you might to nab the popcorn! :)

Reactions: Shu
It greatly pleases me you are keeping this up man. Take it easy and hope you are doing well Greeny.

It greatly pleases me you are keeping this up man. Take it easy and hope you are doing well Greeny.

Thank you so much, mr Shu :). I remember back in 19-dickety-2, when I started doing this and you used to encourage me to keep at it. It's so good to see you around since I think we've gotten on pretty darn well :monocle:. You take it easy too. Try and keep in touch if you can :).

----------------------------------------------

Episode 22 - Hocus Pocus

Hey folks, today we take on the palace within Russia, now that it is all spellbound! This involves an assassin as a boss.

P.S. This is my 2nd attempt at this dungeon since my comms decided to cut off part of the way through. I feel like this turned out much more streamlined and concise though so I'm pretty darn happy with it :).

Episode 22b - Clapping To The World Map Theme

Hey folks, just listening to the world map theme today! Clap along everyone! Clap along! ;)

Thanks for listening! See you in a bit!

P.S. Excuse the look of this video. I'm hoping the song is what people pay attention to.

Episode 23 - Sarah Is Challenging

Hey there folks, it's time for us to head on over to Goreme Valley in Turkey, but what starts off as plot progression turns into some sidequests involving a lovely Final Fantasy X look-a-like named Sarah. Gosh, does she have some ring challenges for us. Welp...it's worth it for the rewards, I guess! Let's get cracking! ;)

Episode 24 - Karin Enters Yuri's Soul

Hey peoples, today we enter Goreme Valley properly and show Karin what Yuri's soul is really like! We won't actually be starting the dungeon until next time though!

Back