Half-Blind Let's Play Shadow Hearts 2! [FIN]

Episode 25 - Reflecting On Yourself

Hey there folks! I'm not quite sure what to call this dungeon other than "Mirror World" within Yuri's soul. It's pretty unique and has a stunning cinematic at the end! But not before we take on Amon, the boss of the dungeon; quite what symbolism this is meant to have with Yuri I'm not sure but...it's there lol.

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit! :)

Episode 26 - Gallery Of The Dead

Hey peoples, today we finally wrap up Goreme Valley (it feels like we've been here for ages lol). We also head back to Russia but there's only one way back into the palace and that's via the Gallery of the Dead! Such a maze but actually quite addictive to figure out :).

Thanks for watching! More to come! :)

Episode 27 - Symphony Of The Night

Hey folks, it's time to finish off the Gallery of the Dead...and Russia, for that matter! I don't think we should have any more business here anyway.

We also get to see one of the most epic cinematics this series has to offer...I love it so much ha!

Episode 28 - I Do Flame!

Hey there folks, it's time for a difficulty hike! Idar Flamme is a hell of a confusing dungeon due to the same-ness of each of the corridors. The enemies have really been ramped up too, leading to some really close calls :/.

P.S. This episode actually took around 90-120 minutes to record. The wonders of editing, you lucky scamps ;).

Episode 29 - King Of The Palace

Hey there folks! Here is the rest of Idar Flamme! It improves in dungeon design imo, with a bit more of a puzzle element than the previous episode had. We also take on Asmodeus, the boss of the dungeon!

I believe now you will or have been able to find the Soul Drop items, these are needed for the Grade 3 max fusions. I know 2 of them are definitely available in the upcoming areas, I think there is one in Russia for you just not exactly sure, another is back in the church in Domremy, while another in the La Harvey Wine cellars with that chest mini game, it is the ultimate prize for that mini game. Also with being able to go back to Domremy there is a wolf bout available on the forest.

Side note after giving my ps2 much rest I checked it and o longer making that awkward buzzing noise so the cat is lucky he didn't break it.

I believe now you will or have been able to find the Soul Drop items, these are needed for the Grade 3 max fusions. I know 2 of them are definitely available in the upcoming areas, I think there is one in Russia for you just not exactly sure, another is back in the church in Domremy, while another in the La Harvey Wine cellars with that chest mini game, it is the ultimate prize for that mini game. Also with being able to go back to Domremy there is a wolf bout available on the forest.

Side note after giving my ps2 much rest I checked it and o longer making that awkward buzzing noise so the cat is lucky he didn't break it.

Oh, lucky cat! I've recorded enough to be locked out of most areas right now so I'll have to remember for later on. To be honest, I haven't played or uploaded much lately. Busy with work, hospital visits and Wild Arms 3. Though Wild Arms 3 is all wrapped up now, which is a huge relief. Thanks for the help LJs :).

------------------------------------------

Episode 30 - Crap! My Appointment!

Hey there folks, are you ready for the last of disc 1? To do so, we head back to Apoina Tower (remember that dungeon at the very start of the game?) but it's trickier this time! Especially due to Nicolai becoming Astaroth and trying to kill us off!

Thanks for watching! See you next time for a brand new part of the world and a brand new disc! :)

Episode 31 - The Streets Of Yokohama

Hey there folks, it's time to kick off disc 2! It looks like we'll be spending our next chunk of the game in Yokohama, so there's a tonne to explore! For today though, we nab a new party member (our last one!) who goes by the name of Kurando! He's pretty great and I would probably say his SP makes him a good swap for Karin. I like Karin though since she's got the better story imo.

Anyways! We check out the Brick Warehouses and Yokohama Streets today! Yeah...the imagination is real lmao.

Episode 32 - Mikasa Sukasa

Hey there peoples, today we're taking on a pretty tricky dungeon going by the name of the Battleship Mikasa, which has some party splitting mechanics! Not something I find easy in this case but...maybe we'll make it through? :gasp:

Thanks for watching! :)

Episode 33 - Snake? Snaaaaaake!

Hey there folks, while we finish off the Battleship Mikasa today, there's something a little bit more interesting here! We get to check out the laboratory as 3 brand new party members! Ok, so they may be temporary but it's always fun to play as some new people, especially when they're this overpowered ha!

Episode 34 - Tsukiyomi: Guardian Of The Gates

Hey there peoples! Today we're heading on over to the Foreigner's Cemetery, but it's not as morbid as it sounds! It's actually a pretty stunning area, at least until things go a wee bit pear-shaped. Tsukiyomi sure doesn't help things...

Thanks so much for watching! I hope you're all safe during these corona virusy times. Much luck to everyone and remember: we're gamers. We're used to being inside anyway so try not to think of it as anything different...if possible. If any of that makes sense lol.

Episode 35 - Visiting Garandma

Hey peoples, grab the popcorn 'cause we're in for a cutscene heavy episode! From wrapping up the Foreigner's Cemetery (including the boss that is Garan), to checking out Nihonbashi, there's quite a bit going on :).

Episode 36 - Protector Of The City!

Hey there folks, today we take on Shoki, in order to protect Nihonbashi! This part really reminds me of Alexandria in Final Fantasy 9, but in this case we're working together with our enemy!

Thanks for watching! With a new objective in mind, I'll see you next time! :)

Episode 37 - Wait! Another Hojo?

Hey there folks, today we're back in Hojo's Research Lab but as our main party this time! Plenty of plot too, which is nice in a shorter episode (or shorter for this series lol).

Episode 38 - My Greatest Creation!

Hey there folks, today we finish off Hojo's Research Lab with a boss! The Master Cylinder is easy enough but I love the design :lew:. We're also given a brand new destination to aim towards so that's pretty exciting.

P.S. I've finished recording the series now so hopefully there will be more regular uploads :). 49 episodes total!

Episode 39 - To Light A Candle

Hey there folks, today we're checking out the Forest of Wind and the depths of darkness surrounding it! That can be a hell of a puzzle and granny is back!

Episode 40 - Kouenki's Vision

Hey peoples, here's Inugami Village! We're here to gain a vision, to find where to head next. Kouenki is going to stand in the way of that though...

Episode 41 - Inside The Immortal Mountain

Hey there folks, today is a wondrous day! For it is the day that we take on the Immortal Mountain!

...I hate this place so much.

Thanks for watching my suffering though! It means the world!

Episode 42 - Wesker's Volcano

Hey folks, we're doing a tonne today! First up, we finish off the Immortal Mountain with a boss fight against Neo Astaroth. Otherwise it's mostly sidequests, such as stud cards, soul drops...loads of other things :).

Episode 43 - Soldiers! Everywhere!

Hey there folks, time for a whole lotta plot after all those sidequests we've been doing lately! So sit back and enjoy the show! :)

Back