Half-Blind Let's Play Shadow Hearts 2! [FIN]

Episode 44 - Checkmate!

Hey there folks, today we're heading on over to the Queen's Garden, which is one of my favourite dungeons in the game. I'm a sucker for chess themes in games lol. King Tamakos isn't having a good day though...

We also check out an optional boss, called Guardian, who is a bit of a git but not too bad. Finally, we check out more of the wolf bout sidequest :).

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit!

P.S. I'm sorry for how this episode turned out. It's hard to watch but it was fine as raw footage, leading to me having no issues saving over the file at the time. It's fine from the next episode onwards.

Episode 45 - Wolves Within Mirrors

Hey there folks, we've got a cram-packed episode today! From the optional Tiffauges Castle, to the rest of the wolf bouts, to the Lenny sidequest (where we see a new side to him), to the start of a rather ghostly optional dungeon! There's plenty of other optional stuff throughout too! :)

Thanks for watching! See you in a wee bit :).

Episode 46 - Alice Returns

Hi peoples, today we carry on with the Fort of Regrets (the optional dungeon we started last time), only to reach a bit of a roadblock with sidequests right now. We'll get back to those a bit later on :).

For now though, loads of really great plot bits regarding my favourite character from the first game. The scene on the train is amazing :).

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit! :)

Episode 47 - The Final Dungeon! Later...

Hey there folks! Ok, I know, I know. This episode is way too huge. Gargantuan. Worth skimming over because who wants to sit around for 90 minutes of gameplay footage. But! I promise there's a tonne of optional stuff that could be missed along with the revelation of the final dungeon! We're nearly there peoples!

Anyways, in terms of optional stuff, we have a new dungeon under Wales (including the tough guardian known as Orobas), the rest of the Fort of Regrets (is it worth all that backtracking?), Yuri's ultimate weapon, the best reward for that pedometer stuff, along with the rest of the Solomon's Trials (we...won't be finishing this last one 100%).

Thank you so much for watching! I'll see you really soon for the next episode! :)

Episode 48 - The Final Dungeon! Now...

Hey peoples, here is the all of the Asuka Stone Platform; the final dungeon! I mean, we'll do the bosses etc next time but this is the puzzles etc lol. It seems really complicated at first imo but it isn't too bad and is really quick once you realise the pattern :).

Thanks for watching! See you for the grand finale next time! :)

Episode 49 ~Thanks For Watching!~

Hey folks, here's the last of Shadow Hearts 2! Everything you'd expect is here: the last bosses, the good ending cinematics, the end credits, a (very) brief review. All that good stuff :). Oh yeah, we have a bit of a surprise for the last boss too. Never saw that one coming lmao.

The next series has been decided! I needed to be a bit more creative but at the same time it is a game we've gone through before. Hoping it turns out ok!

As a heads up, I want to completely make the next series before we get started so it might be a few days before we begin. I'll be as quick as I can though! It's recorded...it just needs editing etc.

Thank you so much for checking out and sticking with my small channel. I hope to continue seeing you around :).

Back