Latest FF Purchase Thread

Vivi-Gamer

Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
ff7r-1.JPG

ff7r-2.JPG

Well, it's here! I'm still playing through the Resident Evil 3 Remake, but intend to start playing tomorrow! Not sure, how I feel about it still but I'm hoping it will be a blast!

Vivi-Gamer

Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Finally! (Yes Finally!) Got my Final Fantasy VII Vinyl Set:
ff7vinylset.jpg

Had to eventually cancel my order from online, despite saying that had the item in stock, their shipment had not arrived and after frequent delays I said enough is enough and ordered from Amazon - Whom I did order from at first anyways but they said they wouldn't ship until May the 7th, they said so again, but I received it the day after i ordered it!

ff7psmag.JPG

Another interesting little item I have is a 44-Page booklet covering the REMAKE from the UK Official PlayStation Magazine. Still waiting for mine to arrive but I've seen this go for silly prices online, if anyone is interested they can order for £5.99 on this Magazine Store (I've had good experience with them before:

Last edited:

BustaMo

Bang-a-Rang!
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Buying Final Fantasy VII the original game, on my Xbox One was my latest purchase. I went through a streak where I re-beat FFX, FFXII, and FFIX when they all were released finally for Xbox. So next up is FVII, then FVIII remaster which I purchased too.

Vivi-Gamer

Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Cool, I've still been keeping an eye out for FFXII on Xbox One for a decent price - Importing can be a real pain in the beehive! I couldn't get into the PS4 version of the Original FFVII due to the Aspect Ratio - I seen PC modders released a newer verion of their installer for PC Mods but I still had no luck with it :P