KH RP Signup and Discussion.

Sure, once our little excursion in the jungle is over, i'm going to tell you i'm a nobody, and them i'm going to run off to the end of the world and fight you there with nobody allies. you might want to get Fayd and everyone to help you there btw.

meh, good guys and bad guys get to kill me, so Kai gets to round up all of you and then your all going to kill me after i fight for about 10 posts total. then i die. and then you get a new enemy who will be much harder to kill. hehehe

well how about we do it in Disney Castle that way i can have an audience when i kick your ass

Lol! Then I guess I can take it easy then since Zack's not ready to fight Luka....yet! Mwahahahaha!!! (Lol!) I'm looking forward to Luka's and Kai's battle! Thish is gonna be epix! XD

yeah, and when i lose (purposely, i want to use my heartless guy) then i won't be showing mercy. so you better hope Zack is a quick learner, or you are gonna have some problems.

Oh don't worry, he is! You'll be surprised at how quick he learn things ^_^ BTW, hope you're liking my uber-long posts! ^^; Will try to make 'em shorter from now on! xD

I have no idea if i can join in late or not but if so heres my character...

Name: Koffin

Race: Human

Side: Dark

Appearance: Koffin has short grey hair thats made into a mess which Koffin doesn't bother to fix. He has light blue eyes that shine when the light catches them the right way but when Koffin unleashes his darkness his eyes turn pitch black like a shadow came over them. He is an average boy and stands at 5'11" and has a slender yet not boney figure to him.

Weapon: Bone Sythe: A large sycthe made entirely out of bone... what kind of bone nobody knows. It has a smoothed rod/handle made so it can be easily handled and manuvered but as the base progresses towards the the sharpened curved bone blade at the top it starts to get spikey... This weapon has 5 streanght and 5 magic and for abilities...

Door to Darkness: The Bone Sythe slashes a portal in to thin air which allows things to go in or come out of the realm of darkness.

Bone Morph: The Sythe bones are able to extend to either make the blade longer the handle longer or even possibly make a cage either to incase or protect somone.

Clothes: Koffin usually dresses in a white tank top with a few tears in it and blue jeans with a chain used as a belt for his pants. He wears just an old pair of sneakers that hes had for a while so they have been torn up quite a bit and last but not least he wears a black glove over his left hand.

Magic(optional): He doesn't use any other magic other than his darkness magic...

Abilities: He has the ability to enter the realm of darkness and summon forth creatures and use magic that is powered by darkness for example...

Summon Shadow Hound: He opens up a portal to the realm of darkness and shadowy figured wolf apeers by his side that he can either ride on or have mawl his oppenents.

Shadow Bolt: Its as simple as a fireball really except made from the power he gets from the realm of darkness.

and other such things but his power is only as strong as the darkness he has around him and he is greatly hurt by light and holy magic or abilities...

Limit (optional): Engulf in Darkness: Koffin removes his glove on his left hand to reveal that it is only bone and nothing else then with his bone hand he tears a scar into thin air which seeps the realm of darkness into where he is at an alarming rate which in turn amplifys Koffins power to a maximum but for how long?

Form(s) (optional): No forms...

History: Koffin's parents were murdered three days after he was born and he had to go live in an orphanage where he was raised intill his thirteenth birthday the orphanage was attacked and many innocent people suffered Koffin from that day on swore to avenge those who had done him wrong but in the end his anger and hatred and raged engulfed his very soul and one day the darkness consumed him and for five years he fought the darkness and regained his soul once again but only to find he liked the power the darkness gave him and through that power he created a weapon that would allow him to control the darkness and set him free from that realm to unleash it upon others...

That's a really nice bio, Koffin! I sure hope it's accepted since we're lacking guys who fight for the dark ^^;

And Waytodawn.... I think we still are but you better send Shadow a pm or something (or wait till he checks this part of the forum xD).

Back