KH RP Signup and Discussion.

very nice bio, i really hope you find someone soon who will fight for you because relying on magic will sooner or later stop you from getting anywhere. your in.

Yo people, its been a while but I reckon I can get to work on my first post, also Shadow, if it ain't already been taken, resever Oblivion for me, I've decided that later on in the story I'm gonna make Haze worthy of a keyblade and that'll be his.

fine. that'll work out well, same basic thing as my spear, now good luck to ya, AND START POSTING PLEASE sorry stupid caps. *coughs* well please start posting Rene and Minns

i will be changing my Keyblades in a moment from rapture to
the blade of dawn:
BladeofDawn.png

and Redemption:
Redemption.jpg

Name: Zack Hunter

Race:
Human

Side:
None (undecided)

Appearance:
Zack is about 5’3 and weights around 115 pounds, has spiky light brown hair, vibrant blue eyes and white skin that has been lightly tanned by spending just too much time in the outside. Zack wears a black cotton shirt that resembles Cloud’s a lot, over which he wears a navy blue zip jacket with silver-colored trimmings that he likes to keep open at all times. On his legs he wears a pair of thick, kind of loose, navy blue three-quarter pants with silver trimmings that grants Zack enough protection and mobility.

On his hands Zack wears a matching pair of fingerless gloves with reinforcement on the knuckles, giving him both protection as well as allowing him to use his hands as weapons. On his feet he wears a pair of boots and around his neck he wears a silver pendant with the head of a wolf engraved on its surface.

Weapons:
Dual Keyblades

Oathkeeper

Tenebrex

(Strenght modifier: +8, magic modifier: +2)

Magic:

·Curaga: Heals a lot of HP!

·
Blizzaga: Launches a powerful spell that inflicts massive ice damage
upon contact and has the chance to freeze the enemy.

·
Firaga: Three fire-balls encircle Zack for a few seconds, causing everyone that comes into contact with them massive damage.

Abilities:

Keyblade Abilities

·
Dual Kick: The user uses slashes the enemy with an upward strike, raising him off the ground a couple of inches. The user then trusts his whole body upwards, hitting his opponent with two quick kicks while airbound. This attack causes light damage to the target.

·
Blade Storm: The user uses his Keyblade to perform a series of quick trusts which attempt to pierce through the opponent’s body. This attack causes light to medium damage to the target. Two Keyblades may be used to increase the damage inflicted.

·
Lion Fang: Zack uses all his strength to perform an upwards slash that raises his opponent off the ground a few inches which is then followed by a powerful downward slash which slams his opponent against the ground. This technique causes medium damage to the target.

·
Eightfold Slash: Zack uses his Keyblade to unleash a series of quick and yet strong slashes which causes medium damage to the target. This technique can be used with two Keyblades at the same time, hitting one single target eight times each. The Eightfold Slash can be used against multiple enemies.

·
Crying Wolf: Zack raises his Keyblade above his head, stores a large amount of energy in it and then quickly brings it down with a downward slash. Just as the Keyblade is sent downwards, a large energy wave is fired of the weapon, causing medium to heavy damage to everything the energy wave hits. A variant of this attack can be performed using two Keyblades to increase the damage dealt.

Hand-to-hand combat abilities (optional, see below):

·
Palm trust: The user attack the opponent with his open palm, trusting it into his body, aiming mostly for the head or any other vital spot. This attack causes light to medium damage, depending on where it lands.

·
Sommersault: An attack that causes light to medium damage to the opponent.

·
Tornado Kick: The user performs a 360° spin, raising one leg as he spins. Using the momentum of the spin, the user jumps a bit, raising himself no more than an inch or two from the ground and then uses the opposite leg (the one that wasn't raised) to deliver a powerful kick to the sides or head of the enemy. This attack causes medium damage.

·
Flying Knee: The user thrust his whole body into the air and uses his knee to hit the jaw of the opponent, causing medium damage. Another variant of the attack is using both legs to trust both fists upwards, hitting the jaw of the opponent and, just as the latter one staggers, thrust the whole body upwards, hitting the jaw again with the knee, causing heavy damage.

It's to be noted that these skills aren't that effective for defeating heartless, especially the ones wearing armor or the giant ones!

Limit: Unlimited Blade Works (Reality Marble)

A Reality Marble, also known as an Innate Bounded Field, is an extremely rare high-class sorcery that expands an enclosed alternate reality that is a physical representation of a user's soul. Within a Reality Marble, users are able to violate the laws of nature, the creation of an ideal battlefield.

Zack’s Reality Marble is called Unlimited Blade Works which manifests as an open, barren field that is littered with countless different Keyblades anchored to the ground like grave markers. (Think of the Secret Video found at KH2:FM+ and you’ll get what I mean).

Inside Unlimited Blade Works, Zack is able to reconstruct any bladed weapon just by seeing it. However, due to the limitation of the human mind, Zack is not able to fully comprehend the weapon he is trying to create and thus the copy will never be the same as the original. It’s for this reason that the copy’s stats are reduced by 2 (Say, the original keyblade has strength= 10, then the copy will have strength =8) and the durability of such is reduced as well (this means that a copy might break after during battle)

Inside the Reality Marble, the user is able to levitate the weapons inside, which allows him to make them hover into the sky and then rain them down on his opponents. Due to the fact that all the weapons inside UBW were created using his magic, only Zack is able to use actually pull them out of the ground and use them against his enemies. If anyone else tries to use them (without Zack’s consent) they will not be able to wield them and the weapon will self-destruct, releasing a huge amount of magical energy that will damage whoever is in range of the explosion. Zack is also able to release the magical energy used to create the keyblade copies by his own will.

Because a Reality Marble is something that bends the laws of nature, a huge amount of magic is needed to maintain it, since the world is trying to crush it. As such, Unlimited Blade Works consumes all of Zack’s magic (meaning that inside UBW he won’t be able to use magic at all), and this spell can only be maintained by a maximum of 15 minutes (around 7 posts) before the world crushes it. After casting this spell, Zack won’t be able to use it again during that day and he’ll enter into a state of great fatigue.

Forms: None

History:

Zack grew up in a normal family in Hollow Bastion. When he was 6, his mother passed away during a strange accident. Even though Zack has asked his father several times about how his mother died, he always got the same response: “She died in an accident. Forget about it.” After the accident his father insisted on getting him trained in the combat arts, martial arts and swordsmanship specifically, at which he excelled.
On the day of his fifteenth birthday Zack came home from training and found that his house was ablaze and his dad was lying in a pool of blood just in front of the door. Several black figures stood nearby, each of which had a red heart somewhere on their bodies. This is where his story begins.

[FONT=&quot](Ok, just wanted to ask if it would be ok to give my character a couple of hand-to-hand skills apart from his Keyblade ones, since my character won’t start with a Keyblade just yet, he’ll get them later… or that’s what I wanted to do. If he’s got too many skills I can give him one Keyblade right now! I haven’t worked much on the CQC skills because if hand-to-hand’s not accepted…well, don’t want to have wasted time on those skills. BTW, I’ll be taking the Oathkeeper since Hellboy called the Redemption first, and because he no longer wants the Oathkeeper =P)

*EDIT*

Just forgot to mention that at the very beggining Zack will only be able to use the first 2 keyblade abilities and will figure the rest out later. He won't be able to use his Limit until later in the RP and he will only be able to use one keyblade till later.
[/FONT]

Last edited:
where di you get that image of the Tenebrex.

Soon i shall be changing my Keyblades...yes again, i shall be changing them to the Alpha and the Omega the Alpha is in red, the Omega is in blue

Kingdom_Heart_Keyblades.jpg

where di you get that image of the Tenebrex.

Soon i shall be changing my Keyblades...yes again, i shall be changing them to the Alpha and the Omega the Alpha is in red, the Omega is in blue

Oh, I found that drawing in DeviantArt! Nice place to look for stuff...unfortunately, not that many good-looking Keyblades >_>

haha, check photobucket, thats where i find mine,if you get accepted you can use the redemption cos i will be loosing it soon

That'd be great! I had planned to use the Redemption from the very beginning but then I noticed you had called it first ^^; So uh yeah >_< I sure hope my bio's accepted ^^

Guess I'll have to wait for Shadow's decission.... Just where is he? Hurry up and say something! (lol, just kiddin' xD)

cept the fact i never ever check this part. lol. ah well, let me see here. *checks bio* wow nice bio man. APPROVED go have fun. oh and if you become bad and kill me, you get an ally. just to let you know.

Yaaay! Thanks a lot for the thumps up ^^ Time to kick some heartless' butt! :P Well, dunno about becoming bad.... We'll see xD. BTW, think you can reserve the Redemption Keyblade for me? I'm planning to have Zack earn the rigth to wield it later in the RP!

Last edited:
lol, everyone is earning the right to use a Keyblade, i feel so special already being able to use one :P

Back