KH RP Signup and Discussion.

Well, Sora's life is in your hands! So.... "Let the force be with you" :P Meh, I'll try posting tomorrow... have a lot of catching up to do. Maaan, if only I didn't have exams >_<

Just because Sora and i are going to fight doesn't mean this will be the end of him, all could go horribly wrong and my life could get ended after all we are both fighting for love.

You're referring to Aerith and Kairi are you? Well, can't say love makes you some crazy stuff, why do you think I always got hurt for just about the past 30-35 pages.

RE... Can i has your Fayd??

if not can i use this character guys??

Name: Carla Lockheart

Race: Human
Side:Good
Band Member: KeyBoards
Appearance: the one on the right

pretty-cure-manga-version.jpg

Clothes: She wears a short skirt... light blue in colour but with pruple ruffles. The same can be said for her shirt. She wears a gold necklace around her neck
Weapon: Staff... and a keyblade... in fact this key blade
Ultima_Weapon-KeyBlade.jpga9530b51-a2d1-4f0b-9237-b7980606bd45Large.jpg

Magic(optional): All Restorative and only Low Level elemental magic
Abilities: High Jump and Fly
Limit (optional): Angels Tears- Cures all hitpoints on her team
Demons laughter- unleashes the flames of the underworld to trap and damage 3 opponents at a time
DESCRIPTION: Carla is Fayd's sweetheart, one of Krystal's best friends, as well as one of the Members of the 'four aces'. She was sleeping when she entered the kingdom hearts world

i would give you fayd... but its up to these guys if you get it or not really... Hey Lightleonheart... help me out here!!

Back