Isnt it ironic? Dont you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard B Riddick

Banned
Veteran
Gil
Imagine... this scenario... :ohshit:

You log on FFF every day to click the -collect interest- button in vbshop bank for a 1% compounding interest boost.

You think about the massive pile of gil you'll accumulate...

That hard work will pay off? :cookie:

You'll receive love and admiration from the FFF ladies who respect the big bulge of gil in your pants, and on the flip side the envy and jealousy of the FFF menz.

It will be glorious!!! ^_^ The love will burn like the nuclear fire of stars...

But, then, you realize the -collect interest- feature doesn't work!

It hasn't functioned in months!

You did all that work for nothing!...

To add insult to injury, you didn't even notice the shady vb bank was shortchanging you on 1% interest!!

How would you feel about that? :ness:

Maybe, this person knows the feeling?:

That is so cute, you did your best! I know because I gather my interest every day :)

Please do not be embarrassed by how silly this makes you look

11id2ix.png

:rofl:
:neomon:
:facepaw:
:LJ:

It works for me. :hmmm:

You have to manually collect it. Also it doesn't accumulate over time so if you leave it for ages you still only get 1% when you go to collect it.

It also works for me. It has for a while now. Back when I left the site for a few months when I came back I had plenty of gil in there. In fact... I should probably check it now since I haven't checked in quite some time.

I clicked the -collect interest- button yesterday.

It doesn't work. :cookie:

The Dоctor;1011113 said:
i'm pretty sure this is just outright trolling

Do you realize @Uncle Ulty was close to bumping this thread off the top 5 list?

When you saw fit to reply & bump it back to the top.

:LJ:

That bumping off was completely not intentional.

If you intend this to be a true error report, do so in the Help Desk section.

i don't see what that has to do with you openly trolling conor, but i'll humour you. do you realise that i use the new posts feature when i come on here, and not just the top 5 lists?

Like my pal pooleybbz said I am not sure if this is outright silliness, but I have just saved interest and took a before and after photo (y)

As you can see I have no gil in my wallet
2rhxr2o.png

And now I have 41 more in my bank, collecting interest also seems add to my wallet cool. How nice
vov8lv.png

I collected some gil when I clicked it just now to test it out.
I won't get to click it again until like 21 hours or some shit.

Considering I told you this two days ago I am amazed it has taken you this long to collect interest

I can't help it if the collect interest function was designed to be as user unfriendly as inhumanly possible. :cookie:

You "told" me this "two days ago"?

Heh... And, I guess you have a record of this, somewhere? :hmm:

Why not automate it such that any sum in the bank receives 1% interest automatically? :cookie:

Why add an unfriendly button that has to be molested repeatedly?

Its more user unfriendly considering there's no interest yield when the timer runs down.

I guess its designed with obscure and quaint european philosophies in mind and would only seem intuitive to someone from europe. ^_^

What is he even going on about?
Europeans and collecting interest and such ...

The system worked fine for me. :mokken:

Yes it must be very European to assume that a user would be capable of thought. You must be lashing out due to embarrassment, do not be embarrassed! Everyone finds something tricky, granted no one else at all found this tricky. But, chin up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back